Chapter 21

Clarke

After my bath with Lexa I felt a thousand times better, the stress from this mornings almost completely gone.
Lead in Lexa's arms I can feel the rise and fall of her chest and I lay there both of us just enjoying the silence soaking in each other's company.

Lexa let's out a sigh and I feel her shift slightly.

"Clarke it's time for the feast, we should get dressed" she softly says her lips press again the top of my head and I too let out a sigh.

"Yeah I know" I shift but instantly regret it as sheer pain covers my body and I let out a yelp.

"Careful Hodnes" the worry in Lexa's voice is obvious as she moves my body for me.

Now sitting in an up right position I watch as Lexa pulls on some cloths covering her once exposed body.

She then goes into one of her draws and pulls out a pair of black leggings and a top and hand then to me, she help me dress pulling on my underwear and then my actual cloths.

"Let's get down to this feast before it get to busy" she says scooping me up in her strong muscly arms, I whimper in pain at first but once comfortably she begins her walk to the door. Calling for the guards to be open the door and then we making our way down the hall and to the lift.

Once inside Lexa relax again as we walked the hall she stood tall with her chin raised but now it's just us her body relaxes.

"Are you alright Hodnes?" She say bring my attention back to her and reality.

"Yeah, I'm okay a little sore" I reply honestly and she offers me smile and then the lift comes to a jolting stop which make me cry out in pain.

"I am sorry my love, I did not think it would hurt you" Lexa says with a soft voice, I love her soft voice only I get to see this side of her the loving, caring side the the big bad commander of the twelve clans.

"It's alright I'm alright" I say placing a hand on Lexa's cheek which she nuzzles into for a moment before the door are pulled open and she goes back to her stiff stance and raises her jaw.

We continue our walk down a huge hall way wide enough I fit about ten people side by side down. Candle and torches hang from the walls and open windows all allow the hall to be lit up. The warm from the candles and torch keeping me just mildly warm, however Lexa body radiates heat making me feel warm then I actually am.

We pass many door but I see the one we're heading toward, a large double door made form some kind of wood taller then, Lexa and I combined.

The four guards posted outside instantly recognise their Heda and two of them pull open the door to reveal a large room with a throne in it open window across the back wall and twelve chairs in a semi-circles around the throne.

Once inside the room Lexa places me into the throne so that I'm sitting comfortably. The wooden throne is surprisingly comfortable.

"I thought we was going to the feast?" Lexa walks toward the door and pulls them close tell the guards she not to be distributed. She then turn around and the smirk on her face makes my breath hinch.

"Oh Clarke will get to the feast" she say in a seductive tone, slowly approaching me, her eyes a dark lustful green which cause a rushing feeling between my legs which I responded by clamp them together.

"Lexa what's going on" I asks my voice surprisingly shaky as she gets closer, a hungry look in her eye as she looks me up and down.

"I wanted to show you my throne room, its one of the place where only I am in charge" the mischiefs look in her eyes made my heart beat fast and fast and I feel myself getting flustered. I've never felt this way before.

"Your the commander aren't you in charge all the time" I ask in a equality husked voice which makes her eyes darken even more, the once pale loving green replace by dark desire and lust.

Once she finally reaches me the smirk on her face only grows as she placed her hand on my thigh.

"Yes Clarke. I am in charge all the time" she whisper into my ear, pulling my earlobe between her teeth gently as she pull away.

"I...I" I feel all flustered and hot I can't get words to form in my mouth.

"Not yet though, come on where going to be late" she say scooping me up in her arms, I gasp slightly and she smirks down at me.

"Your mean" I say playfully and she chuckles and kisses the top of my head. The sound of her laugh could fill a room with light it so perfect.

Exiting the throne room we make our way down the hall and into a huge lit dinning hall with row and rows of tables, candle lighting the room there a table at the top with a few chair the head table which Lexa strides towards.

Still feeling hot and flustered I try to calm my breathing as people watch Lexa carrying me into the room.

We get to the large table and Lexa places me in the seat next to hers. The whole room has gone silent, the singing has stoped and all eyes are on Lexa and I.

My heart start racing I hate it when everyone looking at me. I feel the crushing feeling of pressure I've not seen this many people in ages. I can't breathe suddenly , I feel my eyes welling up with tears. The feel of Lexa hand on my thigh seem to suddenly ground me.
I look to her ,my eyes still filled with unshed tears and she gives me a warm comforting smile.

"People of Polis" Lexa then stand and looks over the crowd of people, all eyes on her as she start her speech.

"Today we celebrate the fall of the Mountain and the enemy with in it's walls, we have lost many to the Maunon, but no more our families are safe, our loved ones safe, our children all safe thanks to the help of the Skaikru" she says looking down at me a small shine in her eyes as she speaks.

"The SkaiPrisa, Klarke Kom Trikru is to thank for this victory. with out her bravery and will, we would not have had the alliance that made this possible. Thought she was taken by the mountains halfway through the war she played a huge part in motivating everyone to victory" she say taking my hand in hers and kissing my finger tips, I smile up at her in complete awe.

"She motivated me, the warriors of Trikru and the whole of Skaikru" she says looking over at me and then at the crowd.

"This feast is in her honour and the honour of those we have lost" she say pausing watch the whole of the crowd.

"To the fall of the Maunon!" She say strongly the crowd erupts into cheers.

"To the fall of the Maunon" I say along with the rest of the chanting crowd.

"And to those we lost" Lexa adds with a small smile.

She takes her seat and place her hand back on my thigh squeezing it gently.

The whole room is filled with chatter and laughing and Lexa leans into me.

"They will not fear you with me Klarke they see you as a leader, the one to bring down the mountain" she says bring my hand to her lips once again placing a soft kiss on my knuckles.

"I love you Lexa" I say softly and she slimes brightly.

"I love you too, My SkaiPrisa's" my cheek flush a soft pink and she smirks.

•••

Sorry this chapter is so late I'm hoping to get the next one out a lot quicker then I did this one.

I actually really enjoyed writing it chapter and it not what I plans of the chapter but it definitely fluffy then I was going for.

Plus you even got a bit of a tease from Lexa which I didn't plan but it just kinda worked so I went with it.

Anyway I hope everyone like this chapter, please let me know what you thought.

Comment and Vote it means the world to me :)