Chapter 5

Getting settled in hasn't been easy it been three days and Anya is basically beating the crap out of my, I swear I've ended un in Nyko's tent like ten times already. The people of TonDc seem to have accepted me, more then I would have thought. The floor on the ground is absolutely amazing, it so flavourful and delicious nothing like on the Ark.
Everyone laughed at me when I first saw a horse I was amazed and they thought that was hilarious, even Anya and Indra even had an amused smile on there faces and Lexa let out a small chuckle.

I yawn stretching out my sore stiff limbs as I open my eyes the sun coming through the tent is blinding but I srug it of and get dressed.
The Commander had me fitted for some cloths and now I have my own ground cloths which I must say I look pretty good in.
Once I've downed my breakfast I head to the train arena where Anya going to kick my ass again. Though to my surprise I see Lexa stood there, she has armour on I notice the red sash this time, I've never payed much attention before.

"Hello Clarke of Tree people" she say her voice free from emotion, though the way she say my name is so hot, it just rolls of her tongue so well.
Oh shoot I've just been staring awkwardly at her, shoot. Umm speaking Clarke use your words.

"Uhhh, hi Commander" ahh damn it my voice was shake and nervous, I smile nervously and even though I know shouldn't look at her as a hot warrior goddess, I can't help it I mean the thought gorgeous green eyes look at them. Okay off topic Clarke concentrate. I scold myself mentally.

"Clarke Anya is busy today so has asked me to step in, I had nothing to do so I decided to help her train you" she say in her polite way, I just shake my head yes not trusting my voice as that.

We train most of the day when a loud bang make us both jump, we look up to see what looks like one of those old escape pod from the Ark.
Lexa quickly look at me with a death glare which instantly makes me gulp and fear for my life.

"What is that" she point in the direction of the pod and I shug my shoulder.

"I think it's an escape pod, it probably from the Ark" I respond, so how under her intense stare, I squirm inturnaly and look down at the wooded stick in my hand.

"did you know about this. Escape pod?" great back ti being questiond u just hope u don't end up back in that tent, I shake my head no and she nods her head.

"very well then, I will send scout's to check it, we are finish for today Clarke, I have more serious thing to attend to" she say before putting her stick down and walking off, I reach for her wrist and spin her around her face shock from what I just did.

"I'm sorry, it just I want you to know I really didn't know about, I'm not lying" I say softly, her green eyes meet with my blue ones a small smile crosses her face.

"I believe you" she say and I let go of her wrist, she turn and head of leaving me alone.

I walk over to where Axton is currently stand, obviously her been watching me again, I'm pretty sure he find it quite amusing to watch me to beat up.

"hey Clarke, you look like you did much better today" he say kindly, these last three day we've spent a lot of time together and I'm closer to him then anyone else here in TonDc, we'll him and Nyko.

"thanks Axton, are going with them to look at the pod?" he simply shakes his head no and I notice the sadness in his eyes.

"you can go. I can protect myself, plue there a law against hurting me" I state with a small chuckle which in turn makes him chuckle.

"I'll talk to Anya about it, see if I can go thank Clarke" he says sweetly as we walk back to my tent.

After resting in my tent for a while I see the warrior patrol are back they have a dark haird woman with them and then it clicks, no way is that Raven Rayes, I've only seen her a few times on the Ark but she was always this hot shoot Mechanic and I alway thought she was serious attractive.

I run out my tent and head towards where she'd being drag in she still unconscious and only has a cut on her head, which she probably got from landing, the warrior carry her to Nyko's tent.

"Raven, Raven" I say taping her shoulders gently, she stirs and a load groan escape her mouth, I can help but smile when she opens her eyes and shots up, I can see the fear as she look around.

"Chill, your save I'm one of the hundred that was sent down these are grounders" I say and she look at me then a smile appeares on her face.

"Ahhh, I found you, your Abby Griffin's daughter Clarke right" I give her a confused look but nod my head, how dose she know me, I mean everyone knows my mum but she knows my name.

"yes and you are Raven"? I state mire then ask and she nods yes.

"I was sent her by your mother when you lost contact, she rushed to get me here, there going to kill 300 innocent people if I don't contact them, I keen to get back to my pod" she say jumping of the cot she way placed in.

"to minute let me get Lexa" I say as I turn to face a warrior asking him to get the Commander for me.

He returnes Lexa following closing behide she enters the tent and look at me and then Raven her usual stoic expression on her face.

"you asked for me Clarke?" she question which I nod my head at, she walk further into the tent and she looks at Raven.

"we need to send Raven back to the Skaikru, she has a raido on her pod that she need to get to, she need to tell the Ark she survived or there going to kill three hundred people, innocent people" I say strongly, usually I feel intimated or serious attracted to Lexa but right now I don't care about that I just care about the innocent people.

"so you expect me to let her go tell the hundreds people that set camp here that we are here to, all so you can save your people in space?" Lexa say her tone of voice hash but I can see the conflict in her eyes she still unsure of her decision.

"please, there's kids up there, incontinent lives could be lost" I say almost beging for her to say yes.

"very well but if the hundred attack us there blood with be in your hand Skaiprisa" she says before walking out. Great where back to Skaiprisa, I finally be accepted and now I'm one of then again.

Lexa has three guards ascort Raven back to the hundred but she had to promise not to tell them about me, I don't want them coming after me, I'm finally starting to feel an ounce of happiness.

I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves as I walk Into the Commanders tent nodding to the warrior they let me pass. I walk in to see Lexa in a smiple black nightdress with a slit in the side for her let. My breath catch in my chest at how stunning she looks and then my eyes meet with hers and I can feel my cheeks reden.

"sorry to barge in commander I was wondering if we could speak about the hundred?" I ask she simple nods her head and note for me to sit at the table with her which I do, I sit opposite her and then smile.

"I know you probably think I'm weak or something because I still care about the people in the Ark and I know I could have just cause another war because I ask you to let Raven go and-" Lexa cuts me of by placing a hand on top of mine she actually gives me a small smile.

" I do not see you as weak Clarke, I understand your decision, you said you mum still live up there you care about her, but Clarke, Love is weakness "she say which catch me completely of guard. Dose she really believes that?.

"no" I snap, she looks at me with a confused expression. "love isn't weakness Lexa, love is strength, love gives you a reason to fight. It makes you strong" I say seriously, I can see looking into her eyes her thinking about the words I just told her.

"love isn't weakness" I repeat softly.

----

I'm sorry this chapter is a day late but, I fractured my rib yesterday so, I was / am in alot of pain and updating completely slipped my mind.
I am still working so that great because who doesn't love struggling to breath and still having to work 🙄.

Anyway I hope everyone is well and enjoys this chapter.

Please Vote and comment.

If there are any mistakes feel free to comment and let me know I won't be offend, I just want to improve.