Chapter 36

Clarke

I walk around the camp, I'm so angry I want to kill someone. Lexa can't just write me of like this I'm a warriors.

"Clarke" I hear someone call my name.

"What!" I snap turning around to see Octavia.

"Wow, chill out Clarke" she says holding her hands up.

"Sorry, I'm just pissed!" I say still angry. We walk around the camp together.

"Awww Lexa not giving you enough attention" Octavia mocks light heartedly.

"Oooo we talking about Clarke getting railed by the commander?" Raven asks bouncing over all cheery like.

"No and me and Lexa haven't even had sex what are you talking about!" I say not even thinking.

"Wait Clarkie's still a virgin?" Raven says laughing.

"What yes.. no.. I'm mean I don't know" I stutter.

"Oh god Clarkie's a Virgin" Octavia laughs and I can help but laugh.

"Is that crazy?" I laugh out and both Octavia and Raven laugh with me.

"No, why have you two waited?" Raven asks as we all sit on the ground.

"We nearly did a few time but I somehow seem to keep getting injured or someone walks in. I remember we was in the throne room once and she was really hot and then pulled away, I was so hot and flustered in the middle of a some kind of meal" we all laugh.

"Well after this maybe you and Heda will final do the deed" Raven laughed

"Yeah maybe" I laugh

Octavia and Raven cheer me up we laugh and eat before it's time for everyone to go there separate ways.

"Lexa please, I want to come with you" I plead as she gets dressed in her war gear.

"I know Ai hodnes, but you have to stay safe, for Madi" (my love) she says kissing my cheek. "You can heal our warriors" she says rubbing her thumb against my cheek.

"Don't use Madi please" a tears falls down my face and Lexa kisses it away.

"I'm not using Madi, Clarke I'm keeping you safe, you should be in polis but still your here. You are fighting for what happened to you by saving our injury warriors" Lexa says holding my face in her hands.

"I love you" I chocked out and as tear fall down my face.

"I will always be with you" Lexa says. We share a soft heart felt kiss.

Lexa left followed by some of her trusted Warriors. Gustus, Rider and some other only 10 of them in the team.

"They won't know she coming, there'll believe she's on the battlefield, she'll be alright" Anya says placing a hand in my shoulder.

"Be safe SkaiPrisa" Anya says hugging me tightly and leaving followed by the army.

Octavia and Raven walk into my tent with weak smiles, we all pull each other in a emotion filled.

"Be safe O" Raven says with a smile.

"Don't get killed" I say giving Octavia a half hug.

"Octavia move out" Indra shouts in trig.

We all look at each other one last time.

"May we meet again" we all say in sync and then Octavia leave.

Everyone leaves for the battle.
Me and Raven look at each other knowing that this camp sight is about to be over ran with the injured, I'm just glad Nyko and my mum are hear to help.