Chapter 40

Lexa

Where nearly back the rides been ruff especially on Clarke, she cries in her sleep at night from pain, her concussion has cleared up but her injuries haven't.

"Heda, how is she?" Octavia asks, riding next to us. I look down at Clarke's blond hair that plaited, I can feel her breathing and her gentle snore and soft whimpers.

"Finally resting, she's in pain. When we get home, she's going to take it easy I hope" Octavia smiles and I kiss Clark's head.

"You love her don't you?" Octavia says looking between us.

"I love her more than anything" I honestly say and she grins. "Let's get back to polis"

Raven and Octavia are slowly becoming closer and closer they even made Anya laugh, I don't know about what but she laughed.

We arrive at polis gates and Clarke wake, everyone cheers as we enter. Warriors take Costia to the prison and the rest of us make our way into the tower.

I carry Clarke, she's still too weak to walk very far and she's already exhausted from the ride. Plus I wanted to carry her.

"I wanna see Madi," Clarke mumbles looking up at me. It's obvious she exhausted and she struggles to keep her eyes open.

"We can go back to our room and then I'll get Madi, okay" she nods and then closes her eyes.

I place her on our bed and she groans slightly.

"I need to start moving about, Lexa let me go see Madi" Clarke ask rolling over to face me.

"She's coming here I asked Anya to bring her here. Rest your injured Clarke" she nods her head and then I place a fur over her.

The door knocks and Clarke look up at me, I nod and open the door. Madi comes running in followed by Anya. Madi shoots straight past me and dives on Clarke.

"Aghhh" Clarke cries out as Madi latches on to her. I quick rush toward them.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," Clarke says holding an arm in the air. Madi nuzzled into Clarke said and Clarke wraps her arm around her.

"I missed you," Madi says holding onto Clarke.

"I missed you too," Clarke says. I love watching those two together. They love each other and Clarke so happy when she's with Madi.

"They're happy together," Anya says placing a hand on my shoulder. I nod my head and we watch them for a while longer.

•••

We lay in bed, Clarke, Madi and I. Madi's lead between us. I've never felt happiness like I am now, with the two people that mean the world to me.

The sun shines through the window of my room and makes everything seem bright. The world seems like a better place today than it did yesterday.

"Morning" Clarke says in a raspy, sleepy voice. It's so attractive.

"Good morning, my love" She smiles and takes my hand in hers. Madi's cuddle up to her side in between us so she takes my hand in hers.

"I'm hungry," Clarke says with a yawn and I can't help but chuckle.

"Your always hungry" we smile at each other, I reach over and run my fingers across Clark's head wound she hiss slight and I pull away. "I'm sorry" she frowns and pulls my hand to her lips kissing it.

"It's okay" she smiles.

Madi starts to stir in her sleep and then she starts yawning, "I'm tired" Madi says cuddling herself closer to Clarke. Clarke chuckles.

"One of you is hungry the other is tired what am I going to do with you two" I say and then I start tickling Madi whos laughter fill the entire room.

"Lexa beja... L...lex....Lexa" Madi struggles against me and I keep going she's in fits of laughter.

"Okay, okay" I stop and she still laughs.

"You two are so childish" Clarke laughs. Madi's now in rest room as she thought she was going to wet herself.

"Smush op ai" (kiss me) I say and Clarke raises her brow. I lean in and capture her bottom lip with my own. She melts onto the kiss, her soft perfect lips.

"So that's what that mean" she says pulling away. I smirk and reconnect our lips.

"Ewww" Madi squeels. We smile against each others lips and then pull away.

"Your late for training, Titus will have both our head if you don't hurry," I tell her and she runs over. She kisses Clarke's cheek and then mine before rush out the door.

"What did you tell her?" Clarke ask laughing. I brush a strand of hair out of her face and cup her jaw with my hand.

"I told her that she's late for training" I say honest and Clarke smiles. She bring my hand to her lips and kisses it gently.

"Ai hod yu in" we smile and then Clarke cuddles into me. I kiss her head and we soak up each others company.

•••

Nothing exciting in this chapter because I wanted it to be a fluffy chapter.

Sorry it's been so long life been really busy.

All Votes and Comments mean the world.