Chapter Five

Art by me!
Cw! Leon is a horny bastard 
🗿 all I gotta say is my guy's got a praise kink DKJFHDSH

  "Man, this fucking blows." Leon complained, throwing his hands up in the air and bringing them back down to smack down on his face. He groaned, annoyed. 

  "Got something on your mind?" Kazuichi asked, with a small tilt of his head. 

  The duo were skipping class and hanging out under the bleachers of the gym. Leon couldn't stand being in another one of Taka's classes, so he decided to call it quits and asked Kaz to ditch with him. He'd have asked Mondo, but his nerves held him back. Ever since last night, all of his crush problems just escalated ten fold. 

  And it fucking SUCKED. BIG TIME. 

  "A lot. Like a fuck ton. A mega fuck ton." Leon leaned back and slid down the side of the bleachers until he was sitting. He buried his face in his knees, grumbling swears to himself. 

  "Well c'mon man, spit it out!" Kaz laughed, holding his hands behind his head and leaning against the bleachers. "What, you got some kinda secret I don't know about? I thought I was your soul friend!" 

  "Promise ya won't judge me?" Leon picked his head up from his knees and looked up at his friend. 

  Kazuichi's eyes widened slightly and his carefree grin fell from his face. "Oh man, whatever's buggin' ya got ya real bad." He looked ahead of him and sat down next to Leon, putting an arm around his shoulder. "I wouldn't judge you for anything man."

  Leon smiled for a moment before it immediately fell and turned into a scowl. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "Well, I really really like Mondo." 

  "Well yeah, anyone could see that from a mile away." 

  "But he really really likes someone else."

  "Oh, damn." 

  "And I really really like that someone else, too."  

  Kaz's face fell and his jaw was agape. "Oh, shit." He looked away briefly before turning his attention back to Leon. "You're in some deep shit, huh?" 

  "I know! That's why this is all so frustrating!" 

  "Can I ask who you and Mondo are crushing on?" 

  "Mondo doesn't want anyone to know. Not yet at least." 

  "Hey man! I'm good with secrets! And it's concerning you too, right? I wanna help my friend anyway I can." Kaz rubbed Leon's shoulder, leaning into him slightly. 

  Leon sighed and banged his head onto the bleachers. "Fine, okay." Suddenly he grabbed Kazuichi's shirt collar with both of his fists. "But you can't tell anyone! Seriously! If one person asks Mondo about anything, I'll blame you! And I'll beat the shit out of you! Understand?!" 

  Kaz screamed and tried to wiggle away from Leon's grasp. "I-I won't tell anyone! I swear on my life!" 

  Leon let go of him with a satisfied sigh and grinned. "Good!" He leaned back again and averted his eyes. "It's Taka." 

  "K-Kiyotaka? Ishimaru?" Kaz gawked, disbelief written all over his face. "The uptight hall monitor?" 

  Leon glared. Sure he called the prefect the same thing a few days ago, but Taka's cool! Really really cool! And sweet! "Watch it man!" He scolded.  

  "Oh shit, sorry." Kazuichi laughed awkwardly. "Sorry. Uh, can you start from the beginning?" 

  Leon went on to explain just exactly how this all happened from the very start, when he developed a crush on Mondo. It was around the time he started identifying as bisexual, and it happened by total accident. But it was surely a night to remember. It was the first time Mondo took him out on his motorcycle. They just drove around the city with Mondo's gang and had a bad run in with a rival gang. Mondo fought those guys like his life was on the line, protecting Leon with everything he had in him. Then they went to Mondo's home, Takemichi coming with them in order to treat Mondo's wounds. Leon was crying and in hysterics, demanding why Mondo risked his life to protect him. Leon wouldn't forget what Mondo's answer was.