Chapter Seven

Art by foggy-club on Tumblr
This chapter is gonna be written in 3rd person omnipotent so sorry if it gets a little confusing at times!! I'ma do my best to specify who's thinking what and who's feeling what.

  Leon was bored. Yeah, he was the one who wanted to hang out in the first place, but Taka wouldn't acknowledge him even when he tried to get his attention. It sucked! He thought he could have some fun with Taka (innocent, friend stuff. Not other kinds of fun. Perverts.) like trying to distract him from his work, but Taka was dedicated as hell. For good reason, Leon reasoned. He really wasn't expecting Taka to have such a... Heavy backstory. He felt bad for him because Taka did not deserve what he was put through all because of his shitty ass grandpa. He wished he could've held him and comforted him, but that would be far surpassing his boundaries and stabbing the fuck out of Mondo's back, and there was no way he could do that.

  Speaking of Mondo, he wondered if he should invite him over. Being here by himself with Taka felt like betrayal anyway, so why not invite Mondo? He's his wingman, after all. Would Taka be okay with that?

  Eh, we'll find out.

  Leon sent a series of texts using all caps telling Mondo to haul ass and get the fuck over here.

Leon: MONDOOO

Leon: MON MAN

Leon: MONDDOFHSOFJSLAJFKAJSGLH

Leon: MONDO GET OVER HERE

Biker Daddy: dude wtf do u fuckin want

Leon: Im hanging out with taka at his house get over here

Leon: Were gonna have a threesome and you need to be here as the 3rd person

Biker Daddy: y tf r u at his house

Biker Daddy: how did u get him to tell u were he lives

Leon: Just get over here and ill tell you

Biker Daddy: bitch

Leon: Ily ❤️

  Leon sent his location and waited. He didn't have to wait long since it took Mondo a little less than ten minutes to arrive. The redhead bolted up off the bed when he heard a motorcycle and hurried to the front door. He peered out of the window and tapped excitedly on the windowsill as he saw Mondo getting off of his vehicle. He hurried over to the door and flung it open and waved enthusiastically at Mondo.

  "Mondo! Man! Get your ass in here!" Leon yelled.

  "Calm the fuck down! 'm goin' as fast as I can!" Mondo yelled back, parking his motorcycle. He looked up at Taka's home as he came closer to the porch. "So this is where Kyoudai lives? Does he know 'm here?"

  "Yep and nope!" Leon chirped, marching back inside.

  "I- Wha- huh? Ya didn't tell him?" Mondo awkwardly followed him inside, hesitating at the doorway.

  "Nope! He's busy stuffing his nose in some textbooks, so he wouldn't have listened anyway, but hey! You're here now!" Leon grabbed his hand and pulled him inside, and Mondo ripped his hand away from Leon as he stumbled inside.

  "I-I can't just show up at someone else's house unannounced!"

  "Just blame me if Taka gets mad." Leon shrugged, leaning on the counter between the living room and the kitchen.

  "What is with all this yelling out here?" Taka shouted, peeking out of his room and locking eyes with the new guest. "Kyoudai?"

  "Uhhh..." Mondo waved awkwardly, feeling his insides do flips. Jeez this is so fucking awkward. "Hey Kyoudai!"