XXXVII - Adonis

I was fucking with y'all last chapter about the Adonis shit. Updates will also be less frequent because I started school.

And can we talk about SZA cause she so fine it done pissed me off. Why you gotta be so fine stink😩.

 Why you gotta be so fine stink😩

Anywayssss. Here's da chapter.

Sage had Adonis fucked up if she thought he wasn't gonna pull up

Sage had Adonis fucked up if she thought he wasn't gonna pull up. She didn't have any pool at her house so wherever she'd be going would have many niggas.

Rico had sent him a message saying it was tick tock for his bitch. Something wasn't sitting right with him and as such he needed to be wherever Sage was at the moment.

Sage had share location on with him and he was happy to see that she was at her neighbor's house. He almost sighed and turned around when he arrived but he saw a young man around Sage's age there.

He was dark skinned with trunks on and Adonis realized him immediately. He was Marcus Clemence. The same nigga Sage said she'd let take a swim in her pussy. He would have to get out of the car now.

Adonis knocked twice on the front door. He was surprised to see Alijah open it.

"Yo wassup lil nigga," Adonis bent to dap him up.

"Wassup Adonis. Come in," Alijah stepped to the side to allow Adonis in, "my sister round da back with that fuck nigga. Something is not right with him."

"I'm here now lil bro. Lead me to where she at."

Alijah nodded and led the way through Mrs Evans' house to the pool. When they both arrived, neither Sage nor Marcus was in sight.

"They supposed to be around here," Alijah said, "I don't know where they went."

"Let's walk through the house and look for them. I'm going to look too."

Alijah nodded at Adonis' instructions and both of them went through the house.

Adonis pushed open a door that said Marcus but was disappointed when he saw neither of them in the room. His chest wasn't feeling right. Something was happening to Sage.

"Sage," he shouted throughout the house but was disappointed when he didn't receive a reply. Alijah was doing the same thing.

"Sage," he pushed open a room which looked oddly like Mrs Evans room. He noticed a hair tie in that room. A hair tie that he had bought for Sage.

"Adonis I don't see them," Alijah told Adonis coming to tans beside him at the threshold of Mrs Evans room.

"I saw Marcus when I was coming Alijah. They still here."

Adonis chose to walk back out to the pool while Alijah went through various closets and cupboards he thought he missed the first time.

Adonis noticed a small hut that he didn't notice before. It was most likely where they kept the cleaning supplies for the pool. There was muffled sounds coming from it and he knew that Sage had to be inside it.

With all his strength he pulled the door open.

There was Sage. She was pushed up on the wall with Marcus' hand over her mouth. Tears were streaming down her face and she turned to look at Adonis pleadingly. The other hand of Marcus' around her throat was slowly cutting off her air supply.

Adonis didn't think twice when he pulled him off her and threw him on the ground. He threw punch after punch in Marcus' face, harshly rearranging it. Sage stood to the side watching. She wasn't going to beg Adonis to have mercy on him. He wasn't going to have mercy on her before Adonis showed up.

When Sage screamed out that was when he stopped. A bullet was lodged in the shed that she was in with Marcus.

Shit. That has to be Rico.

Adonis grabbed her and rushed her into the house. He could only hope that Alijah was in the house. Several billets whizzed pass as they made their way into house.

"What's going on Adonis?" Sage asked as she finally got her heart to calm down a little.

"I don't know. But find your brother and stay in here. Something is happening."

Well obviously. Sage wanted to say out loud.

She watched as he raised his shirt and retrieved his gun from his hip. She was surprised. She never knew that nigga had a gun. He looked too pretty to even know how to use one.

"I'll be back," he placed a kiss on her lip and went to the door to walk out.

She could only hope he'd be okay.

•••••

That was a filler chapter. After I finish all this work I'll get back to updating. Been about two or three weeks since I updated. Anyway have a happy new year.

 Anyway have a happy new year