XII - Adonis

Well I see a lot of you reading as soon as the chapter comes out. I must be doing something good.

  Excuse all mistakes

"Adonis I'm hungry as hell," Sage yawned as she spun around in Adonis' chair

"Can it wait? We've got one more folder left and then we can get something to eat."

"No negro it can't wait. We've been at this since 3 and it's going on seven. You lucky I told my parents I was at Gina's little sister's party."

"I ain't told you to lie. But I'ma order something cause you ain't getting paid for today."

"What do you mean I ain't getting paid. If I knew I wasn't getting paid I wouldn't have came. Voluntary service is not me sir except when I have to do it for college."

"I asked you to help out Sage," Adonis laughed, "I never said anything about paying you."

Sage racked her brain trying to remember exactly what Adonis had said.

"Damn you really ain't say that but you can at least compensate me for the work that I've already done," she flashed him a bright smile.

"I'll see. I make no promises. And why do I have to pay you for helping your best friend out."

"Shut up Adonis. I'm hungry."

"Call and order then," Sage only mugged Adonis.

"My battery is dead. Hand me your phone."

"See cause nah," Adonis shook his head, "you'll snoop in my phone and then you'll see something your young eyes shouldn't."

"Shut up Adonis," she gave him a middle finger, "nobody wants to see in your dry ass phone anyway."

"My phone ain't dry big head. Don't be confusing mine with yours."

"My phone ain't dry either," Sage said cutting her eyes at him.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

Sage rolled her eyes before dialing Pizza Hut's number.

"Good evening. I'd like to order a large pizza, half chicken half pepperoni."

She waited on the Pizza Hut employee to do whatever she was doing before giving her address. The employee told her the wait time before Sage hanged up the phone.

"You know a nigga order though. Up here ordering for me," Adonis smiled.

"Nah nigga I only ordered for you because you're the one paying the bill," Adonis' smiled dropped instantly.

"Shut up Sage," he mugged her, "try to finish this damn folder before the Pizza Hut delivery man reaches."

"How many businesses do you have anyway?" Sage asked as she examined the first paper in the last folder.

"Nah see cause I don't trust you. Why do you wanna know anyway?"

Sage rolled her eyes.

"You must trust me enough to have me helping you with your finances."

Adonis hissed his teeth, "true."

"I have the Mila Apartments, The Boom Boom Room, The Cosmii and The Relaxation Palace that you're in right now."

"Lies," Sage's mouth dropped in shock. There was no way Adonis owned all these. He was only 21. How did a 21 year old have four well known businesses especially the Mila Apartments and The Cosmii.

"Yeah girl," Adonis said dramatically, "I've owned the strip club, The Boom Boom Room, for only two months. It's my youngest establishment yet. I've had the Mila Apartments since I was 19 and I'm going on 22. The Cosmii is going on one year and The Relaxation Palace is six months old."

"So you got money money. Why didn't I meet you sooner?" Sage scolded herself.

Both Sage and Adonis laughed at what she said.

"How did you do all this though? You're only 21. Matter of fact where did you get the money from? And you don't even walk around like you own the place. I wouldn't even know you're rich rich."

"Sage shut the fuck up. I'm hungry and I can't keep talking out the little food I have left."

Sage mugged him and gave him a middle finger.

"The only reason I'm not replying to you is because I'm hungry too okay and I refuse to talk out the little food I have left."

Adonis gave her a look before shaking his head and turning back around.

That's what he had just said.

About half an hour later the door buzzed. Adonis looked into the camera and saw that the Pizza Hut delivery man had arrived. He and Sage had finished the final folder and both were lounging around and talking.

"Is that him?" Sage asked.

Adonis only nodded and headed for the door. Sage couldn't help but look at him as he walked towards the door. Even his walk was sexy. Everything about Adonis was attractive. She'd have to meet the woman who created him. His parents needed an award.

Adonis took the pizza and paid the guy before walking back and placing the pizza in the table. Sage walked to the bathroom to wash her hands and Adonis followed suit.

When they returned to the table Sage opened up the box and inhaled when seeing the steam. There was nothing more marvelous than pizza when it was hot and you were hungry. She reached forward and grabbed a pepperoni slice as Adonis grabbed a chicken slice.

He peered over at Sage eating her pizza and smiled as he saw her eating with her eyes closed. Everything about her amazed him. She was beautiful, sexy, intelligent and she had a mouth on her. She didn't get shy around him as other females and neither did she do too much.

  •••••••••••

We hit 2k guys. I'm super happy.

Follow me for news regarding this book.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

August 24, 2020