XXV - Sage

We almost at 4K so I decided to update. The other update will be later or tomorrow.

And go stream What That Speed Bout.

"You ready to head out?" Adonis asked as he stuck his head into his guest room that Sage was currently in

"Yeah," she nodded and placed her phone down on the bed. She was previously on a call with Alijah and that had taken a serious toll on her mentally. That little boy was truly something else.

Sage got up off the bed and placed her phone into the pocket of her graphic hoodie, well Adonis' graphic hoodie. She also had on her black biker shorts and black and white Air Jordan Ones that matched with Adonis'.

(Y'all don't ask me if Air Jordans the only shoes I know cause I love them lil hoes. But they be so damn expensive and bitch's pocket stays on E. Ain't no service over here).

"You staying da night or you going home?" Adonis asked as he picked up and washed off an apple from the fruit bowl. Sure he wanted her to spend the night but she was still a kid. She had to go home to her parents.

"Yeah. Mom and dad are going out and I gotta stay with Alijah. Mrs Evans is also visiting her sister so he can't stay with her," Sage answered as she threw her bag over her shoulder, "I'ma take my car and you take yours. You can lead the way."

Adonis nodded and followed behind Sage who had walked out. He locked the door behind him and went to the underground garage. When he saw that Sage got into her car safely, he got into his and led the way.

•••••

The party was booming when Sage and Adonis arrived. It was a little after seven and the road was lined with cars. Before Sage got out of her car she made sure to text Kentrell, Traevon and Gina.

Da 4 lil hoes

Gina❄️
Y'all pulled up yet?

Kentrell ☄️💛
Yeah a nigga on da wall wit' Traevon nem

I just pulled up. I'ma come meet y'all

Traevon 🏐
Ain't she pulling up with her lil boo thang. The one she cheated on us with

Kentrell ☄️💛
Supposed to bro

Fuck all of y'all. I'll see you in a lil bit

Sage got out of her car to look for Adonis. Adonis was leaning against his car and smiling at a girl. She wasn't even going to get jealous because that was not who she was.