XVI - Sage

I've decided to keep his face claim as the current one. Low key I wanted it to be Keith but it's whatever now.

Y'all suggest some fire books for me to read.

"You sure you ain't missed me?" Adonis asked smiling slightly at Sage who was in his backseat

Sage looked up briefly from her phone.

"Nah nigga you asked me this already and I told you. You want me to lie this time."

"This why you smell like an old synthetic wig. Bout you ain't miss a nigga. A nigga that can help you get yo hair done. Out here with yo natural hair pushing out them braids when yo folks bathing in the money."

Sage gasped at Adonis. He was so mean. If she didn't know better her feelings would be hurt.

"Negro this is my real hair that I cornrowed down," Sage made sure to mug Adonis.

"My bad then shit. Yo hair look so bad I ain't even realized. I own a hair salon though. I'ma take you to get yo hair done. Can't be hanging with me and yo hair look like you got five bad ass kids."

Sage's eyes widened at Adonis.

"Shut up you big forehead bitch. Out here looking like a male Rihanna without her beauty. They need to lock yo gorilla ass up. And set that appointment for me cause I'm getting my hair done and you're paying."

"Alright both of you shut the fuck up now. I'm tired of hearing both y'all asses. Sage's mouth smelling like a nasty girl's bathroom and Adonis out here smelling musty. I'm dying from both y'all scents. Hurry and drop me the fuck home so my grandma knows that I got out."

Even though Kashmir had just met Sage he was talking to her as if they were friends for years. He immediately felt comfortable around Sage. He could see that she wasn't the normal hoe that Adonis would talk to.

"Shut up Assmir. You must be out of yo mind if you thought yo grandma missed you."

"Don't call me no Assmir ground seasoning and fyi my grandma missed me. We talked every week and she visited as often as she could."

"Yeah whatever."

"Adonis you better talk to your pup."

"I ain't no pup nigga and get the fuck out. I think this yo street. Don't let me see you again."

"Whatever stank mouth lil girl," Kashmir grabbed his bag and jumped out the passenger seat, "I'ma catch you later Adonis."

"Alright bruh," Adonis got out the car and dapped Kashmir up as Sage moved to the passenger seat.

"Adonis I got tea."

"Keep your mouth down Sage. I ain't want these people hearing you and thinking I'm gossiping like some bitch."