IV - Sage

I really don't know about these US area code or numbers. They're in California tho. I'm about to add street names and shit that I made up myself.

 I'm about to add street names and shit that I made up myself

+1(310)687-2224
Wassup?
10:19 pm

Who's this?
10:21 pm

+1(310)687-2224
Adonis. Save my name in yo phone as baby daddy
10:21 pm

Boy no
10:22 pm

Adonis 🎲
Damn. I'm go' be yo baby daddy tho
10:27 pm

You're quite optimistic
10:31 pm

Adonis 🎲
I'm speaking it into existence
10:32 pm

Whatever you say
10:35 pm

Adonis 🎲
How old are u?
10:37 pm

17
10:37 pm

Adonis 🎲
I'm bout to catch a case out here with u. Guess we'll just have to be friends for now til u become legal
10:38 pm

U were really planning huh. How old are u?
10:39 pm

Adonis 🎲
I'm 21. When u go' be 18?
10:39 pm

Damn you all up in my shit. Eager much? Next year
10:40 pm

Adonis 🎲
So I got a whole year to wait. This friendship better be worth it in the end
10:41 pm

Who said anything about a friendship
10:41 pm

Adonis 🎲
Me. We go' be friends. And when u become legal we go' be together. Then we go' have six kids and live in a big ass mansion in Beverly Hills or Belair
10:43 pm

U sure do have it all planned out Adonis
10:44 pm

Adonis 🎲
U gotta manifest baby
10:45 pm

Sage leaned back into her pillow. Alijah was beside her snoring lightly. Her parents were still away so Alijah was sleeping with her again.

She smiled when she thought about Adonis. He was so fine. Too fine. The finest nigga she had ever met hands down. And he asked for her number. She was doing something right.

Adonis 🎲
Who yo favorite artiste?
11:17 pm

I don't have one but I really like Brent Faiyaz
11:19 pm

Adonis 🎲
I like his music too. He can sing
11:19 pm

They texted throughout the night until Sage had fallen asleep at around 1. He was a chill dude. And a fine man.

••••••

"Wake up Sage," AJ rocked Sage awake. It was Saturday and he was determined to have a fun filled day with his sister.

"Why this bitch don't wake up," AJ hit Sage hard in her chest. That was enough to get Sage awake as she hit him hard sending him flying into the chair at her computer desk.

"You hit like a man."

"Shut up," Sage rubbed her eyes, "what do you want?"

"Breakfast." He was still in his pajamas.

"Go take a shower. I'll make your breakfast when I'm done."

Sage got up and made her bed before going to her bathroom to do her morning routine. When she came out of the shower she walked into her closet to pick her outfit for the day. A yellow sundress and a jeans jacket would have to do.

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients to make breakfast. She was making eggs, toast and bacon.

"What are you doing today Sage?"

Sage narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"I'm going to pick up my car and leave you at Mrs Evans. Then I'll come pick you up and we'll watch something."

"No I don't wanna go to Mrs Evans today."

"Why?"

"Because you're not going to school today and I wanna spend the day with you."

Sage narrowed her eyes more.

"I don't trust you but okay. I'm leaving at eleven so be ready at that time."

AJ smiled before taking a seat at the table and digging into the breakfast that had just finished being prepared.

•••••

Sage and AJ left the house at eleven and caught an Uber ride to the mechanic shop. Her car had been here for a week. The mechanic was spraying it as she had scratched it sometime ago.

She walked in making sure to hold AJ's hand. They headed straight for the little reception area.

"Hello how can I help you today?"

The receptionist seemed to be in her thirties the latest. She had in passion twists and sported a honey complexion. She was plain but the smile she flashed Sage made her personality seem nice.

"Hello I'm Sage. My car is supposed to be finished spraying by now. I brought it in about a week ago."

"What model of car?" Her voice was soft and tiny.

"A Toyota crown athlete. 2018 model."

The receptionist typed in something on her computer.

"Which worker did you give it to?"

"I think his name was James or something like that," Sage could swear his name was James. That's what she saw on his name tag.

"Ok. He'll be out here shortly."

Sage and AJ headed for the seats.

"Damn you just love seeing a nigga huh," the mildly familiar deep voice said behind her.

Sage turned around to see Adonis standing there in all his glory. He was so fine. So beautiful. It was unfair to everybody else.

"Hey Adonis," she smiled and gave him a little wave.

•••••••••

How was the chapter?

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

July 24, 2020