XXXII - Sage

Sage turned her key in door and pushed the front door open

Sage turned her key in door and pushed the front door open. She could recognize the sound of her parents arguing. They didn't do it much, mainly because they were both workaholics.

"That was a low fucking blow Emara and you know it," she heard the unmistakable sound of her dad's voice before something breaking.

"Mom. Dad," she called out going into the kitchen where they were arguing."

"Hey babygirl," her dad tiredly smiled at her and her eyes went to the floor where she saw a broken glass and roses.

"Hey dad," she smiled back at him. She turned her attention to her mother who was watching her with angry eyes.

"Hey mom," she said weekly. She knew for sure she was about to get in trouble.

"Don't hey mom me," Emara replied, "you lied the other night."

"What are you talking about?" Sage ashes but she knew what her mom was talking about and she was practically shaking in her boots.

"Where were you the night when you said Gina's dad was in the hospital and you had to stay with her when she was scared?" Her mom was rounding the island at this point.

Oh fuck! Sage thought.

"I was with Gina," Sage repeated like it was the truth.

"Sage Makia Anders lie to me one more fucking time. I spoke to Gina's dad and he said at no point was in he in the hospital. He was actually home that night and you never came through the door. So I'm gonna ask you this one more time. Where were you that night?"

Sage's eyes flashed to her father's but she saw him shaking his head in disappointment. She never wanted her father to be disappointed with her.

"I was at Kentrell's but I know you don't like him so that's why I lied," Sage rushed out.

Her dad didn't look as disappointed anymore. He was a big fan on Kentrell. Her mother on the other hand wasn't.

"Why didn't you just say that the first time lil girl? I almost slapped the fuck outta you," Sage was relieved. Her momma hit like a man.

"Why didn't you just tell us that the other night Gigi?" Her dad asked coming to stand beside her and her mother. Alexander and Emara were a traumatizing duo.

"Because Mom doesn't like Kentrell and she'd tell me no for even wanting to go over there and help him and his brothers," Sage faked an apologetic look.

"Oh baby," her mother hugged her, "I don't hate Kentrell. Only his dad. You could've told me."

"I'm sorry mom. It won't happen again."

"I bet it fucking won't. But because you lied to me before coming out with the truth the first time, I want you home as soon as you're finished with your internship. There's no going out for the next month and curfew is a six. Now go take a shower," Emara shooed Sage upstairs.

"What I tell you about curse words Emara?" Sage could hear her dad asking her mom as she went upstairs. She turned around briefly to see him popping her mother in her mouth before Emara hit him harshly in his chest.

She knew what was about to happen when they play fought so she rushed to her bedroom.

She threw her bag on her bed before going to her en-suite bathroom. She had her phone with her to play music.

Her eyes flashed towards the message from Adonis in the evening that asked where she wanted to go so they could talk. Instead of replying to it, she decided to FaceTime him instead.

"Wassup?" Adonis asked smiling into the camera. She felt butterflies in her chest and held on to the face basin for dear life.

"Hey," she smiled, "I'm in trouble so we can't go out to talk later."

"Why you in trouble?" He cashed watching as she pulled her top over her head leaving her in only a lace bra that left little to the imagination and the matching skirt.

"My momma know that I didn't go to Gina's that night?" She shimmied out of her skirt. Adonis could barely concentrate on what she was saying.

"Which night? The night you sucked a nigga soul and put him to bed?" Adonis smirked. Sage wanted to wipe that little smirk off his face but he looked so handsome with it.

"Yeah that night," she took off her stocking.

"What you tell her then?" He bit his lip as she took off her bra, her brown breasts sitting up right and her nipples begging to be sucked on.

"I told her I was over at Kentrell's," she bent slightly to take off her panties. It was a matching set and he was seconds away from beating his meat on camera.

"Oh. Sage call me back when you're finished taking a shower. You're a fucking tease," she agreed and he hung up the call.

•••••

When Sage was finished with her shower, she changed into a tank top and pajama bottom before sliding under her covers.

"Yooooooooo," Adonis answered the call as she FaceTimed him again.

"What were you about to say?"

Before Adonis could reply, Sage heard a knock on her door.

"Come in," Sage shouted and watched as Alijah pushed the door.

"Make space for me loser," Alijah closed the door behind him and crawled in beside Sage, "mom and dad are out there making loud sounds and I don't wanna hear it."

"Loud sounds? What are you talking about?"

Then she heard it. Loud groans and moans and she felt sick to her stomach.

"Adonis I'ma talk to you tomorrow. Peace," she hung up before awaiting his reply because she knew Alijah would say something.

Her phone dinged with a message and she opening it seeing it was a gif from Adonis.

Peace baby. He captioned it.

Sage smiled before pulling up he laptop for her and Alijah to watch a movie. When the noise was finished she'd go down for dinner.

•••••

The gif may not be playing but it's whatever.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

December 1, 2020