XI - Sage

Been a while since I updated, eh.

Anyways follow me for updates regarding this book.

"Sage," Traevon was behind Sage in their AP Calculus class throwing paper at Sage's head

"Sage," Traevon was behind Sage in their AP Calculus class throwing paper at Sage's head. At first Sage had tried to ignore it in hopes that he'd stop but it didn't seem like that was going to happen.

"Babe-," Sage turned around the face Traevon who had another paper balled up to throw at her.

"I swear on my dead grandma Traevon, if you hit me one more time I'ma fuck yo yellow ass up."

Traevon licked his lips, "I like when you violent."

"You're so ugh," Sage flashed him a middle finger before turning around.

"Alright class that's all for today," Mr Giovanni said ending their Calculus class. The bell went off right after and the students packed up before rushing out of class.

"Sage wait up," Sage could hear Traevon calling to her which fueled her to walk faster.

"Damn girl. You know I ain't fit like that. Wait up."

Sage all but ran to her locker to wait for Gina. She normally waited for Gina at her locker as Gina had her history class on the other side of the school.

"Girl I got tea," Sage turned around to face Gina who was behind her.

I don't really wanna hear but I'ma let you talk.

"Wassup?"

Both of them walked to the cafeteria to eat lunch. Sage had brought herself a homemade chicken sandwich and Gina was only going to eat chips and drink Diet Coke.

"You know Talli-Maria? Short, thick in the waist, dumb as a doorknob?" Gina made hand movements as she spoke trying to carve out a picture to Sage.

"Yeah. Ain't she a sophomore or a junior?" Sage asked taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"She a junior girl but anyway she's been sleeping with Demarcos and Laila found out?"

"Which Demarcos?" There were so many Demarcos in their school that Sage had to ask.

"Demarcos Allen. Senior, tall, dark skinned, braces, waves, peanut shaped head and on the track team."

"Oh that Demarcos," Sage wasn't entirely sure who he was but she had an idea of him.

"Yeah well his girl Laila found out and she wanna beat Talli-Maria's ass. They supposed to fight in the parking lot after school. I think they should've fought at the gas station after school so they wouldn't be suspended."

"Laila is so dumb. She should be wanting to beat Demarcos' ass not Talli-Maria's. Talli didn't owe her loyalty. Demarcos did. She be so quick to fight Talli when Demarcos wrong."

"Talli wrong too. She shouldn't have been fooling around with Demarcos."

"I didn't even know Laila and Demarcos were together. I thought they were just friends. I doubt Talli knew. She ain't about to take Demarcos from Laila and can't fight plus Talli didn't owe Laila loyalty."

"For real girl anyways I'm tryna see that fight after school," Sage only shook her head at Gina.

"Whatchu doing after school?"

"I'ma meet somebody," Sage didn't exactly want to tell Gina her plans. They were close friends but they weren't best friends. If anything she was closer to Kentrell and Traevon even though they annoyed her and tried to spit game at her daily.

"Oouuu girl who you meeting?"

"Just a friend," Sage shrugged her shoulders.

"I see you don't wanna tell me but that's cool," Gina failed at her attempt to make Sage feel guilty and tell her.

"Yeah I don't wanna tell you yet."

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch and Sage and Gina got up.

"Gina I'ma see you tomorrow. Your last class lets out late and I'm leaving as soon as my last class lets out."

"Alright girl. I'll see you tomorrow," Gina gave Sage a brief hug which Sage hesitantly returned.

Sage and Gina headed separate ways.

  •••••••••••

"Yeah bitch talk allat shit you was talking back there. Talk allat shit cause you was bad huh. You was bad," Sage pushed through the crowd to get to her car as she heard Laila talking to Talli.

When Sage got to the front she could see that they were standing right beside her car. Demarcos was also there smiling with a light skin girl as his hand was around her shoulder. She shook her head in disgust.

Both girls started moving closer to Sage's car.

"Yo yo yo. Get the fuck away from my car bruh. None of you gonna pay for that shit when you break or dent something on it. And ion play like that."

The crowd faced Sage as she spoke. Sage could see Laila rolling her eyes.

"Bitch please."

"I'll fuck you up Laila. You know ion play like that. I'll beat yo ass and hold you down so Talli can beat yo ass up. Fighting a girl over a guy who stay cheating. He doesn't even want your ass. Watching you fight for him while he boo'd up with another girl."

Laila didn't reply. She could beat Talli but she sure couldn't beat Sage. She only stepped away from Sage's car.

Sage rolled her eyes at Laila before getting into her car and driving off. Just then a message from Adonis dinged on her phone.

Adonis 🎲
Where u at?

    I just left I'm coming

Sage was supposed to help Adonis with his finances at one of his businesses. His accountant went into labor early and he needed somebody to help with his finances. It was urgent and he couldn't get an accountant on such short notice so instead he asked Sage.

•••••••

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

August 21, 2020