XXXIV - Adonis

If only the reads I had on Wattpad was the amount of followers I had on Instagram.

Excuse any mistakes.

It was Saturday and Adonis and Sage were at the mall much to Adonis' displeasure

"I don't know why I'm out here with a fucking teenager bruh when I could be working," Adonis voiced out loud as he walked behind Sage.

Sage whirled her neck around to face him.

"You wasn't saying nun when this teenager was s-."

"Man stop rolling yo fucking neck," Adonis cut her off as they entered Forever 21.

Sage sneered at him, "I'ma go try on some clothes and don't leave this fucking store. You the one paying for the goods."

Adonis didn't pay her any attention. He was sitting on one of the little sofas and typing away on his phone.

Safe walked over to him and held his head up with her hand.

"Did you hear what the fuck I just said," she placed her other hand on her hip.

"Yes and stop fucking cursing at me bruh before I hit it back down yo fucking throat."

"But you- you know what, I'ma go," Sage walked off to the clothing rack with dresses.

She pulled a blue floral sundress and went into the changing room. When she tried it on she was in love with how she looked so she came out to show Adonis.

"Adonis," Sage called. He was so invested in his phone he didn't hear her call.

"Adonis!" Sage exclaimed louder this time earning the attention of a few customer.

"What is it?" He asked with his head still down in the phone. What could be so interesting that he couldn't even look up at her?

"How do I look?" Sage smiled at him.

"Like I'd fuck you right here," he smiled at her, "do a lil twirl lemme see sum."

Sage did a twirl for Adonis but when she tuned to face him, he wasn't smiling again.

"Nah that too short. Take it off."

"I like it and I'ma buy it. You can't tell me what to wear," Sage turned to walk back to the changing room.

"Not when other niggas seeing my stuff," she heard Adonis say behind her. She only rolled her eyes and got ready to try on other clothes.

The next few outfits she tried on barely saw Adonis paying her attention. He was barely looking at her and more looking at his phone. She hoped the battery died.

When Sage saw a group of boys looking at her in her final dress she almost smiled. It was a yellow sundress with a deep cleavage and an open back. Surely what she had planned would get a rise out of Adonis.

"Hey mamas," one of them stepped up to her. Adonis was sitting behind her so she didn't know if he could see what was going on.

"Hey," she smiled at him. He was very handsome. If she wasn't so caught up with Adonis she'd give him the time of day.

"You so icy I'm a glacier boy," he flashed her a smile with his bottom grills showing. He didn't have any on his top teeth.

Sage smiled at the Quavo, Saweetie pick up line.

"Was hannin then," she expected a smile from him but when she felt an arm wrap around her throat, she knew why.

The boy backed away a little and Adonis' other hand went on to cup her womanhood through the dress. It was one arm wrapped around her shoulder choking her from the back and the other hand touching her down there.

"Ain't a damn thing hannin. Scram," the boy looked at Sage before waking off with his friends slowly. Adonis kept that same position but made her face the mirrors in the store.

"You like to play with me Sage?" He whispered in her ear, looking at her in the mirror. Sage chose not to answer.

"You like this violence shit you see on tv?" He asked again, "huh? You like niggas getting killed over you."

He licked under her ear and rubbed her through her dress.

"Don't get niggas fucked up Sage," he kissed the spot he just licked, "I will fuck you in this store to show niggas you mine then both of us will register at the station as sex offenders. Don't play with me. If you want attention, ask and you'll get it."

"Excuse me," the voice of an employee broke Sage and Adonis' moment, "we're going to ask both of you to leave the store. What you are doing is frowned upon and is affecting some of our customers."

Sage and Adonis pulled away from each other and looked at a clothes rack to see a blonde haired woman staring at both of them.

Adonis was tempted to say 'fuck you Karen.'

"Yeah," Adonis flashed her a smile that had her melting. He knew what he was doing.

"Lemme just pay for these," the employee nodded and Adonis followed behind her. Sage went to change back into her original clothes.

•••••

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

December 9, 2020.