Math can cause depression uknow

Will and I had been studying for the math test for about three hours. I would solve the questions, show them to Will and he would correct me. Occasionally there would be something I didn't understand, and Will would explain it to me. Other than that, we didn't talk much. I was getting very fidgety. This was so awkward.

Will drove me home as usual and I thanked him for giving me a ride. I stared at the back of his car, watching it slowly disappear into the night. After studying with him for the past few days, I still didn't feel like I knew him. Not even close.

The food was running out, and I still only had one job. It was impossible for me to study with Will, work at the café and still do homework. I was considering starting an only fans or selling feet pics. What the heck am I gonna do. I had been living on two slice of pizza for four days now. 

While in the car with Will, he only thing I could think about was food. I'd kill to buy the big cheeseburgers they sold at the mall. Or a giant plate of pasta. Maybe a gigantic bucket of chicken wings. Suddenly a hand was waving in front of my face. 

"Are you spacing out again?", Will asked, annoyance clear in his voice. "Sorry", I mumbled. "Well, get out of the car, we're here", he said. I opened the car door and the moment I stood up, the world started spinning. I lost my footing for a moment. Will put his hand on my lower back, steadying me. "Are you okay?", he asked worriedly. "Are you sick?" His chest pressed into my back and his arms were around my waist. His lips were so close to my neck.

I pushed his hands away and took a step away from him. "I'm fine. I just got dizzy. I probably didn't drink enough water today", I spat and started walking to the house, facing away from him. I pressed my hands to my cheeks, trying to cool them down. 

We walked into his living room and got settled in. "Wait here, I'm just gonna get something." Will disappeared and I was alone in the big white living room. He came back soon after with a tray in his hands. There was a crystal mug and two glasses. He filled one and gave it to me. "Here, drink this", he said as he gave the glass to me. "Don't tell me what to do, you're not my mom", I snapped. He rolled his eyes. I frowned at him, but accepted the glass and took a sip.

Will huffed. "Don't think I care about you or anything. It just sucks to study with you if you're dehydrated. How you perform on the math test will kind of reflect how good of a teacher I am, so don't mess it up". he said.

I smiled. "You're allowed to say fuck, you know." "I don't need to use vulgar language to get my point across. Compared to someone I know", he smirked. "Oh fuck you", I said, flipping him off. Will laughed for a second before turning serious again. "Enough chit chat, do your fucking homework." I smiled to myself while doing the equation. Since when did I smile while doing math?

Two hours in and I was starting to get tired. I stood up to give Will my final problem. But then the dizziness came back. I felt my legs give out and suddenly everything became very, very black.