bonus chapter: first time

Brian's POV:

There comes a time in your life when you wake up and realize; you just want some dick. 

Today was one of those days. Because, man, when was Will and I gonna fuck. I was ready. I think. Probably. But Will didn't seem to take the initiative. So I guess it was up to me. I couldn't stand another make out session leaving me with blue balls. Yes, there was other options. But my throat was sore and my hands were tired. I just wanted some real sex. Because, to be honest... I was kinda embarrassed that I was still a virgin.

So today I was going to talk to Will. And I was going to ask if he was ready. Because, I guess it was kinda my fault we hadn't done it. I was very clear on the fact that I didn't want to go any further in the past. But that was when we were just fooling around! Now that he's my boyfriend, we can go all the way. But since he obviously didn't take my signals, I'd have to just straight up tell him.

Will's POV:

Brian had been acting weird all week. There was something he was trying to tell me, I just knew it. I just didn't know what. I had long ago realized Brian's mind was far too complicated for me to understand. He'd told me that for being the best student at our school, I was painfully dense. I kind of feel like he's just crazy though.

But he's been very touchy lately. I thought it was because we finally became boyfriends. That's why I was excited. Because I could finally act how I've wanted too from the start, and shower him in affection without fear of rejection or judgement. Or, the judgement part still stands. People judge us, I just don't care anymore.

But Brian is a different kind of happy. He's very... affectionate. And to be honest, I love it. I could understand him holding back, but to know it was to this extent. The clingy and soft side of him was incredibly sexy. I kinda wanted to go all the way with him. I've wanted to for a long time. But I didn't want to push him away. I don't want him to think I like him because of what we do, because honestly I could care less what we do as long as we're together. But still, I really want to sleep with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian was fidgety from the moment he entered my house. There was something bothering him, and it was my mission to find out. "Do you want to order something to eat?", I asked. He shook his head. "No thanks, I ate at home", he said. I gave him a suspicious stare. Brian had been eating a lot more lately. Especially after we became a couple. But sometimes I still worried he might be lying to me. Brian was poor, but he wasn't that poor. He would tell me he skipped meals to save money and that he often forgot to eat because he was studying, but a part of me knew that wasn't the whole story. Nobody "forgets" to eat for that long. And I know he had the opportunity to get free food at his job. But he wasn't ready to talk about that, and I didn't push it. As long as he was eating, I was happy.

"So, there's something I've wanted to bring up...", Brian said, fidgeting with the hem of a pillow. Oh no. What is this? He was obviously nervous. He would meet my eyes. Was he going to break up with me?!?!? "What is it?", I asked with a trembling voice.

"We... haven't like, fucked each other yet. Like dick in the ass", he said.

"Oh thank God", I sighted.

"What?", he asked. "Did you...were you waiting for me to say that?", he asked in confusion.

"No, no, never mind", I shook my head.  Then the realization of what Brian said really hit me, and my whole body turned hot. "So, what you're saying is, you want us to have sex?", I asked. I planned on threading very carefully. "Yes", Brian said. "Or, yes I'm ready. And I want to, but only if you want to", he added. I chuckled. "I want to. Believe me, I've wanted to for a while", I said.