He love me, he give me all his money

Brian's POV:

As Will went to buy the clothes, I quickly pulled on my hoodie. Gosh, how embarrassing. I wrapped my arms around myself as I anxiously walked outside, looking for Will. I sped up my walk while looking for Will, and I felt my face hit something hard. When I looked up, a handsome man, maybe in his twenties, was staring down at me. 

"Sorry", I gawked at the stranger, putting my hands up. He chuckled. "No worries", he said. He looked me up and down. "What's your name?", he asked me. "Uh, Brian?", I answered, unsure. Was he gonna report me for harassment? Or worse, bill me for cleaning the shoe I stepped on. "You're very cute, Brian. Would you be interested in grabbing a coffee with me sometime? Or go out to dinner?", he asked as he looked down at me.

"He's 16. And he doesn't live here", Will said coldly as he suddenly walked up besides me. The man blinked. "Oh, I'm sorry-", he started saying. I elbowed Will. "Will, what the fuck? I'm 19", I snapped. We gave each other dirty looks before I remembered this guy was still  staring at me. I waved my hands. "Don't worry, I'm 19. But yeah, I'm here because of some high school stuff, I don't live here. I'm sorry", I said. The man nodded. "Ah, I see. What a shame. Have a nice evening", he said and waved before walking away. Will shoved a bag in my hands. "Here", he muttered. I grabbed it. "Thanks, I guess", I replied.

We walked out of the shop and Will turned to look at me. "Were you not weirded out by him asking you out?", he asked. I shrugged. "No, why would I?", I questioned. "Well, because he's a guy", Will stated. "I don't really care about that, I think. I don't really mind if it's a boy or a girl", I said. Will just stared at me before nodding, looking like he wanted to say something else but decided not to. 

I grabbed his arm. "Let's go eat, I know a place", I said as I tugged on his arm. Will let me drag him through the buzzing streets. We went away from the big streets and got to the smaller shops. A lot of people were walking up and down the shopping streets, and the different lamps and streetlights turned on as the sky got dark. I was looking at my phone, trying to navigate the crowded streets. We entered an area with many different kinds of food stalls and benches. "There", I pointed at a small food stall with a big stirring pot. We walked over to the stall, and I grabbed my wallet from my backpack.

"Hello, could we get two plates of japchae?", I ordered in korean. The lady that worked at the stall had deep wrinkles in her face, her arms veiny and strong from years of working. Her dull eyes lit up when she herd me talk. "Oh, you're Korean?", she asked excitedly in Korean. "Yes", I answered in Korean. "Wow, such handsome boys", she placed the two plates in front of us. "For you, 50% off", she smiled and winked. "Thank you!", I answered in Korean and paid her the money.

I grabbed the plates and sat down at a wooden table. Will sat down at the opposite side of me, looking surprised and slightly amused. "How did you know about this place?", he asked, surprise in his voice. I smirked. "I did some research". I shoved the plate of japchae towards him. The plate was filled with glass noodles and vegetables in a delicious smelling sauce. "Can you eat with chopsticks?", I asked. Will grabbed the chopsticks. "I can eat with chopsticks, I'm not stupid", he muttered. He looked at the plate then at me. "What is this?", he asked me.

"It's japchae, and it's delicious. My mom used to make it for me when I was little. You should try it!", I said as I grabbed my own chopsticks. I picked up some noodles and shoved them in my mouth. "Mmm", I hummed. "Just as I remembered", I said as the familiar taste spread in my mouth. I looked expectantly at Will. "What do you think?", I asked him.

Will stared at me with pain written on his face. "It's good", he choked out. I sighted. "If you don't like it just say it", I said. "No no, it's good", he said as he took another bite. He started coughing and his face turned red. I grinned as realization hit me. "Is it too spicy for you?", I asked smugly as I watched him struggle. "No, it's fine", Will said, but his red face said something else. I rose from my chair. "I'll get you something to drink, I'll be right back", I said as I went looking for something to help out Will's sensitive tongue. 

I came back and placed a bottle in front of him. "Drink this", I told him. He picked it up and drank it. "It tastes like yogurt", he said. "That's because it is yogurt", I deadpanned. "Oh". Will continued to drink the yogurt drink quietly. "My brother used to give me those when I ate food that was too spicy", I suddenly said. It felt weird saying that. I never talked about my family, especially not to Will.

Will looked like he chose his words more carefully than last time as he said: "I didn't know you had a brother." He said it like a question. I knew he was curios, but also cautious, as he got punched the last time we talked about my family. "His name is Eric", I started. "He's a couple years older than us, he's in college", I told him. 

"My dad died when I was eleven-" "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to", Will said. I nodded. "It's okay. I haven't talked about it to anyone, and I probably should. It happened a long time ago anyways", I said. 

I cleared my throat and continued. "Like I said, he died when I was eleven. Eric was fifteen. He died of a heart attack. After his death, my mom was devastated. She developed depression. That's why we're so poor. When dad was alive, we had a decent income, but with mom unable to work we're kinda struggling. Especially since we used up all our savings to send Eric to college", I explained.

"What about you?" , Will asked. "What about me?" "You're going to college next year", he said. I nodded. "Why do you think I work my ass off at school, participate in numerous clubs and work at the cafe after school?", I bitterly said. "That's not fair though! You should have split the money", Will insisted. I looked at the table. "Eric deserved it more than me. He also got into Harvard, there's no way we could keep him from going.", I sighted.

"Hey!", Will slammed his palms on the table. "I haven't met Eric, but you are the most hardworking person I've ever met, and you deserve to have just as much as your brother", he exclaimed. I blinked in surprise. "Thank you, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." I dragged a frustrated hand through my hair. "But you wouldn't understand. Eric actually deserves more than me. But I can't tell you why, that's way too depressing and personal to talk about right now", I said and forced a smile. "What about you, do you have any siblings?", I asked Will. 

He shook his head. His golden waves moved elegantly and framed his handsome face. The streetlights reflected in his pupils and his pink lips smiled a sort of sad smile. "Nope, just me and my parents." I snorted. "So you're a spoiled only child?" He opened his mouth like he wanted to protest, before closing it. He sighted in defeat. "Yeah, that pretty much sums up my childhood." He finished his drink and sighted. "Let's walk home, okay?", he said as he stood up and reached out his hand.

I looked at his outstretched hand, then at his face. The look on his face wasn't arrogant, it was vulnerable. I reluctantly placed my hand in his, letting him pull me up. I both loved and hated the tingling I felt in my stomach when our skin met and his fingers wrapped around my hand.

A/N: Guess who got a migraine from stress:D