Some childhood trauma

A/N: sksjdkkdksdjdjkjs hihihihi. It was fun to make a cliffhanger lmao. I hope some people were excited to see what happened.

I realized just after I hit him that it might not have been smart to hit him. Especially after Wil's hands swung to the left and we almost crashed into a car. Will drove into a parking lot and gave me a dead stare.

"Are you fucking crazy? You loonatic! Why did you punch me?", he yelled at me. I slumped down in my seat.

"Look, I'm sorry. But don't say shit like that. Don't talk about my parents please."

Will's eyes went out of focus, and his mind looked like it was filling with thoughts about the situation. I waited for him to yell at me. To laugh at me and kick me out of the car. But he didn't. He just turned to me and asked a very simple but extremely hard question.

"What's up with your parents?"

How was I supposed to answer that? I didn't want to answer that. It made me uncomfortable and it was definitely something I didn't want to talk about. So why did I feel like I could talk to Will. Like I could trust him. God, he really had to make me question everything. I had so many problems, the last one I needed was maybe not being straight. I'm such a mess.

"I'm not gonna tell you. Just drive me home, please", I whispered. I fidgeted with the hem of my hoodie, not wanting to meet his eyes.

 Now, a normal person would let it go and leave me alone, maybe ask if I'm okay. But not Will Miller. Of course not. God, such an annoying bitch.

"You know, if you want me to sympathize with you, you should just tell me." He raised a brow and gave me a look of curiosity mixed with irritation. 

"Look, Miller. I actually don't give a single flying fuck about what you think of me." Lie. "I don't want to tell you anything about myself." Lie. "Stop bothering me, I don't need your sympathy!" Lie.

"There is no need for you to know my story to not be a dick and talk shit about my parents. It's not his fault he died!!!", I yelled at Will. Shit. Umm, let's just sink into the earth and die.

His eyes widened and his expression went from shock to horror to pity. We both just looked at each other, an awkward silence filling the car. "Um, that was not my intention. I'm kinda stupid. Let's just forget that happened. Just drive me home please", I mumbled, turning my face to look out the window.

"You sure you don't want to talk about it?....", Will asked as he started driving out of the parking lot. "PLEASE JUST DRIVE", I begged, and he stepped on the accelerator.

The rest of the drive was horrible. He didn't talk to me and I didn't talk to him. I looked out the window, watching the city turn dark. I stole a few glances at Will, but he seemed focused on the road. After a while, Will started talking again. "Where's your address?", he asked.

I then remembered my block was fucking ugly. But I was not going to be embarrassed about living in a small ugly apartment. I told him the address, and he started driving there. He pulled up to my block, and I had to admit it looked funny. His fancy car was so out of place in the dark dirty alleys.

"Well, thanks for the ride, I guess. See you tomorrow", I said. Just as I opened the door to step out, he grabbed my arm. I turned my head and looked at him. What was he doing? "Look, I'm sorry. About your dad, I mean", he shrugged. I pursed my lips. "Umm, it's okay. Just mind what you are saying please." He nodded.

I stared at his hand. It was still gripping my arm tightly. "Uh, you can let go now", I told him. He blushed and let go of my hand. "Yeah, of course." I closed the car door and he drove away. As he drove away, I gripped my hand were he touched me. I was really getting frustrated. How was I going to survive the trip to Washington.