2cool4skool

Brian's POV: 

Did I expect something would change at school after me and Will started secretly hanging out? No. Still, when I walked to school that morning, I felt a little giddier than usual. The world was tinted pink, the air was fresh and my mood was great. That was, until I saw Will. He was walking with some of his friends. I looked at him and waved. I know he saw me. Our eyes met. But he quickly looked away, continuing his conversation with some guy. I frowned. Well, he did ask for whatever we were to be a secret. I should probably stop acting all friendly with him, to not make it obvious. We weren't even friends. Still, something deep inside my gut twisted in a painful way. I sighted. The last thing I needed was this stupid unrequited crush. 

As I was getting books from my locker, I noticed I had a text. 

Will Asshole Miller

-Meet me in the janitor's closet on the second floor after class.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked to class.

When I arrived at the classroom, Will was already there. He glanced at me, but I quickly looked away. I sat down at my usual seat in the front. Will sat at the opposite end of the classroom, with his friends. Getting ready for the lesson, I got my pen and notebook ready, trying to ignore my obnoxiously loud classmates. God, sometimes I wished violence was socially accepted.

I managed to sit through two hours of math before quickly sneaking out of the classroom. I went to my locker and stuffed my books in there, before walking down the stairs as normal as I could. I knocked on the door to the janitors closet. Holding my breath, I contemplated just going back. Maybe Will stopped to talk to his friends. Well, I wasn't gonna stand around and wait for him. As I turned on my heel, the door opened and Will pulled me inside.

"Took you long enough", he snorted. I glared at him. "Sorry, not everyone can have long legs like a fucking giraffe, you giraffe", I spat in his face. "God, you're annoying", he muttered, grabbing my chin. Before I could reply, he pressed his lips against mine. Our kiss was clumsy and dis-harmonic. These past few times, I'd let Will take the lead. Now was my turn! I threw my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

The problem was, I really didn't know what I was doing.

Will was my first kiss, and though I hated to admit it, he was better at this than I was. So when he pulled my hair and deepened the kiss, I simply surrendered. I let him push me against the wall, sighting. His lips traveled down my jaw to my neck. When he started sucking on my collarbone, I let out a moan. I slapped a hand over my mouth. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Will gave me a shit-eating smirk. I tried to look away, but he grabbed my cheek and forced me to look at him. My face was burning like a volcano. 

"Can you do that again?", he smirked. "Can you make me?", I shot back. Instead of answering, he dived head first into the crook of my neck. "Stop!", I yelled and pushed him away. "You'll leave a mark". Will rolled his eyes, but didn't try to give me another hickey. I checked my phone. "Shit, my class starts in 5 minutes", I gave Will an apologetic look. "I gotta go, bye", I gave him a short wave. "Hey, before you leave", Will said. "Yes?" "Do you wanna, I don't know, come to my place after school today?", he asked. I pursed my lips. "Man, I really wanna. But I have work today", I sighted. "It's okay", Will shrugged. "I can drive you if you wan't". "Really? That would be great, thank you so much!", I smiled, hoisting my heavy backpack on my shoulder. I opened the door slightly, before making a run for it. I had to splash my face in cold water before entering glass. I pulled my sweater higher over my collar, just in case.

 After school, I looked around for Will in the parking lot. I saw his car and started walking towards it, when I abruptly stopped. Will was standing with two of his friends. I looked at him, waiting for them to leave. They made no signs to leave. Instead, the got inside his car. I watched as Will looked over at me, guilt clouding his expression, before driving out of the parking lot. Guess I was taking the bus after all...

I hope you liked this chapter, please leave a vote and comments if you want<3