We're going on a trip

A/N: Um I got a migraine attack last night and threw up. Ooops. Anyways have this chapter:p

Brian's POV:

The day of the Washington trip was coming closer and closer. Will and I spent less and less time together, as we both were busy. My anxiety was building up more and more as the days flew by. For the first time in forever, I was not looking forward to the weekend.

I would be stuck in a bus with Will and two strangers, then forced to meet and compete with strangers. Then I would have to socialize with said strangers, while we're both pretending we aren't competing. The whole thing was such and awkward process. I'd rather just stay in my hotel room, but I would probably be forced to at least one party. 

On Friday, I double checked my bags and kissed my mom goodbye. She hugged me and wished me good luck. I was kinda taken aback. She must have started taking her medicine's. She told me she was proud of me, and shoved 5 dollars in my pocket. "For snacks", she said. "You are so skinny, you look like your grandma's noodles." We laughed, but when I was out of the apartment I had to wipe away some tears. I hoped my mom could be like this forever.

Will was already waiting outside my apartment. When he saw me, he got out of the car and ran towards me. "Let me get your bags for you!", he said as he lifted my duffel bag off my shoulder. "I can carry it myself", I said, more like a question. Nevertheless, I handed him my backpack too, as he stuffed it in his trunk. I saw he already had a fancy suitcase there, plus a Gucci backpack. 

I raised a brow at him. "You do know we're staying a weekend, not a month?", I joked. Will closed the trunk and laughed. "Believe it or not, I actually care a lot about my appearance", he chuckled. Oh, I believed it. The perfectly styled hair and clean skin was a result of hard work, not just gene's. "Seriously, how many clothes are in there?", I asked. We both got into the car, Will in the drivers seat and I in the passengers seat. He shrugged. "I packed an outfit for the welcome banquet, first day of debate, second day of debate, award ceremony, the after-party and some casual outfits for exploring the city or in case of emergencies. 

My stomach sank with dread. Will glanced at me. "What about you?", he asked. "Oh um. A suit for the welcome banquet, a pair of jeans and a shirt for the daytime, a hoodie for exploring the city", I answered. "What about the award ceremony and the after-party?", Will asked. "I...I was going to wear the same suit as the welcome banquet", I answered. A blush crept up my cheeks and neck. It wasn't even the fact that I couldn't afford a nice suit, I had a nice suit. Just no fashion sense. At all. At school the only thing I wore was jeans, hoodies or t-shirts.

Will drove into the school parking lot. "Well, I will just have to be the good looking one on this team then", he smirked. When I didn't smile back, he added;"You can always borrow my clothes." I blinked. "Really? That's surprisingly nice of you to", I said. "You don't need to sound so shocked, I'm a very nice person. Also, I refuse to be on a team that can't dress. I did not plan eight different outfits for you to show up in a hoodie." I snorted and punched his arm. "I was planning on wearing a suit. I'm not and animal", I said as we got out of the car. We got our baggage and Will locked his car. He ruffled my hair. "With that hair, you kinda do look like an animal tho", he smirked. "Hey!", I yelled after him as he started running. I sprinted after him, and when we arrived at the school bus, we were both panting and laughing. 

The sun was shining and it really was a beautiful day to go on a trip. Ms Johnson was already waiting for us besides the bus. "Anna is already inside, so we're just waiting for Jackson", she informed us. We got in the bus and I realized I had to make a choice. Was I going to sit alone or with Will?

The reads to vote ratio is so big, I see yall;)