24. 𝔰𝔲𝔷𝔦𝔢, 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔬𝔭𝔶 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬

So like I took Brad's mom out of the book because the thought of Chris Evans being a lighthearted, single dad makes me happy for some reason and plus, I like to make vital choices when I'm 80% finished with a book. Don't kill me :/

Also, I changed my mind about the whole voting thing but thank you all for voting. I'm gonna try to make two versions of Season Three so everyone's happy.

I'm gonna post the Scoop Troops version on my tumblr which I will give you all once I post it and I'm gonna post the Griswold Family version on Wattpad since that got the popular vote. I'm gonna post the Scoop Troops version after I'm done with Season Three and while we're waiting for Season Four.

Anyway, that's all from me. Enjoy! :)

Dustin Henderson sat in the seat of his mother's car, frustration coursing through his veins as he spoke into his supercomm, "This is Gold Leader, returning to base

Dustin Henderson sat in the seat of his mother's car, frustration coursing through his veins as he spoke into his supercomm, "This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over," asked Dustin, his mother glimpsing over at him every so often, worry in her eyes.

The annoyed boy released the button on his supercomm for a second before clicking it once more, "This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over." He repeated into the microphone, his voice stricken with a dull monotone.

Once again, for a split second he let go of the button before speaking into the supercomm once more, "I repeat: This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over." His voice rose with every repeat of the same sentence, his face twisting up with frustration as the silence of the supercomm screamed back at him, taunting him

"I repeat: This is goddamn Gold Leader-" Dustin's angry voice was cut off by Claudia Henderson as she cocked her attention away from the road, looking over at her son.

"Dusty!" The woman exclaimed.

"What?" Dustin fired at her.

"Relax! For goodness sake."

"I'm in range. They should be answering. Not even Brad's answering. They're probably just ignoring me." Dustin complained, his voice trailing off in a saddened tone. He let his head roll over to face the window, meeting the sight of the road as it flashed by his vision.

"Bradley's a sweet boy. I'm sure he's not ignoring you, Dusty, I'm sure none of them are. You've been away a whole month, honeybun. Maybe they just... forgot." Claudia shrugged her shoulders a little, trying her best to cheer him up.

Dustin stifled a sad scoff, his mother not realizing that she had made Dustin's mood worse. He nodded his head, sighing a little, "Maybe."