13. 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱, 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨

Happy Halloween, babes ❤️

I've literally been saving this chapter for Halloween so I hope you enjoy this and please stay safe if any of you do go out tonight 💕💕

"Will?" Y/n called out, the floorboards squeaking underneath her feet as she slipped through the house, the sinking feeling still palpitating through her neck, her hand clung to the back of her neck

The silence was what yelled back at her, almost like it was teasing her. She knew something was wrong, she could feel the chills and the fear surge through her body. She knew it was Will.

Her eyes landed on the open front door, the back of her twin brother turned towards her, his hand squeezing onto the front door, his eyes attached to the sky. "Will? Will! Are you alright?" She asked, concern dripping through each syllable she enunciated as her brother didn't even acknowledge the sound of her voice, "What... What are you looking at?"

A silence called back to her as Will's grip on the door got tighter. The withering feeling in Y/n's neck grew stronger as Will's hand hovered up towards his neck, withdrawinghis breathing.

"Will..." Y/n muttered once more, her voice shaky.

In one swift motion, Will's breathing returned to him as he slammed the door shut, whirling around and resting his back against the door. He jerked a little, encountering his sister's eyes as the sinking feeling was completely sucked from Y/n's body. He gulped a little, "Don't... Don't go outside." He panted in between his words as Y/n just stared at her brother, stunned and afraid.

>>>

Humming the Ghostbusters Theme Song, Lucas, Dustin, and Mike swerved into the school sidewalks on their bikes. "Who you gonna call?" They all sung, parking their bikes into the bike rack as they leaped off of them.

"Ghostbusters!" The Byers twins shouted from behind them, their mother had driven them to school. The boys were all clad in their Ghostbusters costumes but Y/n just sported her ordinary clothes, deciding to save her costume for later because she had gym today.

"Hey Spengler!" Mike smiled at Will, the three boys waltzing over to them with giant smiles slapped onto their faces.

"Egon! Yeah!" Lucas yelled, excitement lacing through his voice, wrapping his arms around Will's smaller body.

"Venkman!" Will cheered back, hugging Lucas back, briefly.

Dustin looked to Y/n who smiled a little at the encounter of the other three boys. She turned to him, feeling his gaze on her, meeting eyes with him causing his cheeks to heat up a little. She hurried over to him, elbowing his side a little, "Hey Stantz. What's up?" She chuckled, lowly, leaning against him a little causing him to tense up quite visibly. She rested her elbow on his shoulder, peering at him.