17. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔶

I just had an argument with myself about whether or not people could change their birthdays but anyway two posts in one day for you beautiful people. I hope you enjoy.

Also, sorry if this is bad in some parts I got kind of lazy :/

Will and Y/n's screams for pain was all that seemed to fill the air as they drove themselves down to Hawkins lab

Will and Y/n's screams for pain was all that seemed to fill the air as they drove themselves down to Hawkins lab. The tires screeched beneath them as the cars all pulled into Hawkins lab and soon everyone was trying to talk over the twins screams.

"Get them out. Go! Go!" One of the men working for Hawkins lab demanded and the next thing the twins knew, they were strapped to beds, flying through the hallways to get to their hospital room.

Everything seemed to be blurry except this torture that felt like no other. Joyce stood between the two beds that rolled through the hallways as masks had been placed on their mouths. Y/n tried to focus on her moms yells and cries to them, telling her children that she was right there and that they would be okay but no matter what, nothing seemed to make it better or distract her. It only got worse with each passing second.

Soon enough, Y/n felt someone lift her onto a hospital bed, her sobbing brother in a separate bed next to her. She threw her head back into the pillow, still screaming with pain as doctors were trying their best to figure this out.

"Vitals?"

"Both of their heart rate is 220 and their temperature's 106."

Joyce was bawling her eyes out, trying to reach for them and trying to comfort them just to be stopped by Bob who also felt tears welling up in his eyes. Mike Wheeler watched from right beside them, his mouth wrenched open and his eyes wide.

The agony was everywhere on their bodies, it felt like they both were just made of this burning pain. "Will, Y/n, where does it hurt?" One of the doctors asked.

Y/n's mouth was wide open, inaudible cries ripping from her lips as Will just shrieked out the word, "Everywhere!"

"Their mother said they feel like they're burning. Check for burns."

They first checked Will for burns, cutting a bit of his hospital gown before doing the same thing to Y/n. Both of them had absolutely no burns on their body.

"Where does it hurt the most?"

"Everywhere! Everywhere!" Both Will and Y/n screamed this time at the same time, cries ripping from them. The crying was a bit muffled from the masks yet everyone could still hear. Y/n felt a needle pinching through her arm yet it was the least of her worries at that moment and shortly, everything went blank for her and her twin brother.