19. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢

I just wrote Dustin finding out that you and Brad like each other in a Google Docs and I'm crying so I'm ready to write this chapter 🤠👍 Also, this story just got 10k reads, that's literally insane! Thank you all so much, I love you all so much and I still can't believe that's true 🥺💖

Soooo yeah enjoy this chapter and I hope all of you beauties are having a good day :)))

"Mother of god..." Doctor Owens' voice was what broke the silence throughout the room as a dark, clawed paw gripped onto the flooring outside the glass wall that separated the lab and the gate.

Y/n felt herself completely freeze up as a demogorgan-like creature that stood on all fours climbed up through the massive hole in the floor. Her breath was caught in her throat as Hopper stepped over to the glass wall, his bushy eyebrows scrunching up.

With a snarl, the creature pounced up to the glass, a little crack shattering through the middle. Y/n flinched and let out a small whine, her hands flying up to her mouth, cupping it. Bob had noticed this and bolted over to her, grabbing her hand and throwing the doors open, "Go! Go! Go!" He yelled to the two soldiers stood outside the door and Mike.

The man dragged the still fearful girl into the hospital room, Mike following quickly behind yet the two soldiers didn't budge. Alarms burst through the hallways as a yellow flickering light turned on and off to the beat of the alarm in the hallways.

"We're too late." Mike panted out just as he had rushed into the room, Will finally moving his eyes away from the ceiling for the first time and setting them on Mike.

"What's going on?" Joyce questioned, leaping up from her seat and swiveling around to face Mike, Y/n, and Bob as Y/n slammed the door shut, leaning against it, her eyes still wide with horror.

"We're under attack." Mike told her, finally feeling Will's emotionless stare beating right on him before meeting his eyes. His hazelnut brown eyes flickered down to the floor, realizing something. His eyes broadened as he rushed over to a desk in the room, his hands grabbing around for what he had been looking for until he spotted it; a sedative.

The dark haired boy whirled himself around to face Joyce, "We need to make Will sleep." He told her, waving around the sedative.

"What?" Joyce blurted out as if he had just admitted to murder.

"He's a spy! If he knows where we are, so does the shadow monster!"

Will's head snapped to face Joyce, shaking his head, "He's lying." He exclaimed out, panic dripping through his voice as Joyce's attention flickered from the sedative to Will.