07. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯

Soooo I have this idea and it has to do with Troy and I'm not sure if I wanna do it. I kind of want to make him become good in season two and become part of the Party but I don't know what to do so just lemme know what you wanna see.

Also, here's two updates in one day for all of you beautiful people. I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading❤️

Claudia Henderson practically had a panic attack when she saw her sons burnt up hand when he came home from hanging out with his friends

Claudia Henderson practically had a panic attack when she saw her sons burnt up hand when he came home from hanging out with his friends. "Ma, it's fine!" Dustin would assure her, not wanting to cause fright in his poor, old mother. She had been through enough through the years since Dustin's father divorced her.

Dustin's mother could be overprotective and anxious about practically everything but it was all one big act of care that she didn't often understand how to show in the right way.

When Claudia had met Y/n, Dustin became a full blushing mess as Claudia made sure that Y/n would never do anything to ever hurt Dustin. Of course, Y/n understood and made it through all of Claudia's questions and tricks to make sure that her son remained unharmed.

After that, the two practically became best friends to the point where the majority of the time Y/n went over to the Henderson's was to watch soap operas with Claudia and her little red tabby; Mews while Dustin sulked miserably next to Y/n on the couch.

But anyway; Dustin simply excused his giant burn on the palm of his hand for Troy attacking them but Claudia – who was known to be rather smart when she chose to be – knew what a burn mark looked like but she didn't want to pressure her son. But still, Dustin had to have been taken to the doctors where they just gave him an ointment and bandaged his hand up.

>>>

The clock read 10:45am in Hawkins, Indiana as Y/n Byers and Mike Wheeler slumped down on the couch, Mike kept turning his sad eyes over to the fort where Ten and Eleven had found safety and security in.

Y/n was setting up the chess board that Ten had grown to love, oh so much. She had chosen to believe that he had grown a sixth sense to where he could tell if Y/n was playing chess and he would come back. She knew how stupid it sounded but she couldn't lose anyone else.

Suddenly, Mike shot up to his feet causing Y/n to look up at him. Without uttering a word, he stomped over to the forts, flinging the sheet that covered them to the ground as he slammed his foot into the pillows and blankets repeatedly.

Y/n sprung to her feet, "Mike... Mike!" She rushed over, grabbing his shoulder and spinning him around, "Mike, look at me!"

"Lemme go!" He cried out, squirming out of his grip.

"Mike, look at me!" Y/n spun him around again, positioning him to look at her. Mike didn't know what to expect from her but when she wrapped her hands around his torso, he instantly broke down into tears, melting into her hands like liquid putty.