#MistletoeKisses

Finally winter break was upon you guys. You were so ready to do so many holiday traditions: bake cookies, watch Christmas shows and movies, decorate the tree, and your annual Christmas party that happens every year on December 20th. All your neighbors come, your friends, family, your friends' family come to the party. Holiday music plays, gifts are exchanged and there's a huge feast.

The night before the big party you and BFF/n texted.
BFF/N: You know what this year brings for you?
Y/N: What?
BFF/N: a mistletoe kiss from Dice
Y/N: OMG you're so right. I've always wanted to kiss under the mistletoe.

You decide to get out of bed and see if your mom put up mistletoes around the house. There was one above the fire place and one above the front door. You decide to grab the extra one in the Christmas box decorations and put it above the door frame of your room.

The next morning you get up bright and early and help with cooking the feast. There's ham, Mac and cheese, asparagus, salad, Christmas cookies, and cake. It's not much because some of the guest bring food. After helping your mom out with the cooking, you run upstairs and get your dressed. You decide on this dress for the party:

For makeup you decide to go natural with just some concealer, eye shadow, mascara, and nude lipstick

For makeup you decide to go natural with just some concealer, eye shadow, mascara, and nude lipstick. You go with little green Christmas tree earrings and a Christmas charm bracelet to jazz up your outfit. You leave your hair down.

After about 20 minutes the first guest start to arrive. Just some family and neighbors. Your grandma brings a fruit cake. Most people don't like fruit cake but the cake your grandma makes is so delicious. After 10 more minutes your friend arrive including Dice. You run into Dice's arm.
"Hi buttercup." Dice says against your neck.
"Hi Dicey." you smile.
"Hi Y/N!" Goomer shouts. You get out of Dice's embrace and give Goomer and the rest of the gang hugs.
"We brought you each a gift." Cat states.
"Aww thank you. I'll put them under the tree." You grab everyone's gifts and place them under the tree. You then grab their gifts to them from you and give them to them.

As the party started to slow down a bit, that meant it was time for the feast. You and BFF/N are talking by the fireplace when all of a sudden Dice appears. You didn't really get a good look at him when he came in at first, but now's your second chance. He looks really handsome in his brown dress pants and white dress shirt that has a little Christmas tress on the pocket.
"Mind if I cut in BFF/N?" Dice ask.
"Not at all." BFF/n states and winks at you.
"You look really handsome." You tell Dice.
"You look stunning." Dice says cupping your cheek. You blush and so does he. He caress your left cheek with his thumb and suddenly you guys are kissing under the mistletoe.

Hey guys. I know this was kinda short. Today just isn't really a great day for me mentally. I hope you guys have a happy new year!