New Year's Kiss

Tonight is the night of your best friend's New Year's Eve party. However all you could think of though was getting a kiss at midnight from Dice. You were excited and nervous. When you and Dice get to the party, music is blaring and people are dancing. Your best friend hands both Dice and you a Happy New Years crown and a noise maker. The crown goes perfectly with your skin tight white dress and gold heels.

"How is this party happening? Where are your parents?" Dice questions your best friend. 

"They decided to go out tonight." Your best friend states.  Dice nods. Your best friend pulls you by the arm dragging you to the dance floor. You guys both dance to the music playing. You see Dice go over and talk to his friends Allen and Kelly. 

"So are you and Dice going to kiss at midnight?" Your best friend ask.

"Yeah! I'm so excited." You respond. What you said is true. You weren't nervous anymore, just excited and happy to be with friends. 

"Great. I hope Logan and I kiss." Logan is your best friend's crush. She's liked them since ninth grade. They're not close friend, but they do talk. 

3 minutes to midnight Runaway by Galantis is blaring through the speakers. You go to the bathroom real quick with your best friend to freshen up and give each other a pepe talk. You both down an alcoholic drink and go over to the boys. 

"Have I told you how hot you look tonight?" Dice warps his arms around your waist and the two of you begin to grind to the beat. You spot your best friend facing Logan, dancing. She wraps her arms around their neck. They wrap their arms around her waist pulling her closer. 

"Yes you have thank you." You guys continue to grind to the beat. Dice kisses your neck. You start to sing the lyrics outloud. Dice sings too; both of your voices are drowned out by the music. You look over at the big countdown on the wall that your best friend has set up. 

"10!" Everyone shouts. You face Dice still dancing. 

"9!" 

"8!" 

"7!" 

"6!" 

"5!" You stop dancing and so does Dice. 

"4!" Your heartbeat increases. 

"3!" 

"2!" 

"1!" 

"Happy New Year!" Everyone shouts, however you are too busy kissing Dice. 

I randomly decided to make Logan use they/them pronouns while typing this. Ahhh! Less then 30mins until MY BIRTHDAY!