Jealousy

This was requested by gabbiehannah1888 Key: Y/N= your name and it will be in first person.

You were having some much fun at the arcade with Sam, Cat and Goomer. Goomer was currently trying to stuff a foot long hot dog down his throat when Dice texted you.

Dicey ❤️- Hey buttercup. Wanna come over for Netflix and chill 😏?
Buttercup- That sounds fun, but I can't. Sam, Cat and I will be having a girls only sleepover. I'm sorry.
Dicey❤️- it's fine babe. Have fun.

For the following week, you've either been hanging out with Sam and Cat or doing homework. Dice and you were still hanging out, but only at school. You guys had study dates in the library and secret rendezvous on the roof. One weekend though things seemed off.

You woke up in Cat's bed and looked to your right to see Sam and Cat's cuddling in Sam's bed. 'That's so cute' you think. You pick up your phone, lying back down. Dice hadn't texted you yet. 'Maybe he's asleep. I'll text him' you think.

Buttercup- GoodMorning baby. I hope you slept well. 💕😘

You decide to go on Wattpad and read Boyfriend imagines until Sam and Cat wake up. Once they woke up, you all took quick showers and went to a breakfast food truck and got 3 breakfast burritos. After that, you guys decide to vist Nona. You check your phone and see that Dice still hasn't texted you. 'Huh that's odd. He usually wakes me at 10am. It's 12pm now. Maybe he's just really tired or out with family.' You think. Today is a nice day. There's a chill in the air, but the sun is out and the birds are chirping. You guys spent most of your afternoon at Elderly Acres knitting, talking with Nona and playing card games.

As you guys are walking back to the apartment, you look up at Dice's. His bedroom light is on. You sigh thinking to yourself, 'I hope he's okay.'

"Y/N, are you okay?" Cat ask.
"Yeah I'm fine. It's just that Dice hasn't texted me all day, but his bedroom light is on."
"Maybe something with his family today. He'll text you." You smile at Cat's remark.

You decide to go over to Dice's apartment, since Sam, Cat and you weren't doing anything and you were really worried about your boyfriend. You take a deep breath and knock in the front door.

"Hi Mrs. Brown. Is Dice home?" You ask even though you already knew he was home.
"Yes he is. Just go in up to his room and knock." His mom smiles.
"Okay. Thank you." You walk down the hall and stop. You feel nervous. 'What if I did something wrong?' You sadly think. You go right up to his door and pause before you knock. 'Come on. Just knock. This is your boyfriend for crying out-loud.' You think. You knock three times.

Dice opens the door. His curls are a mess, he's in grey sweats and a white t-shirt and you could swear you see dry tear stains on his cheeks.

"Hey. Are you okay?" You softly ask.
"Me? Okay? Hmmm let me see. I've barely seen my girlfriend for the past two weeks because she wants to hang out with her new friends all the time and then this morning she wants to text me like everything is okay, so you tell me. Do I sound okay to you?" Dice angrily says. You start to feel sad and nervous. Dice had never been angry at you.
"Dice, I- I didn't know." You sadly say.
"Of course you didn't know. You were too busy hanging with your new friends who were my friends first."
"Dice. Why are you so angry? Do you not want me to have friends?" You ask a little angry.
"You don't get it do you? It's fine for you to have friends, but we haven't had any alone time except for at school. I'm tired of that. I want us to go on a date, cuddle and watch a movie, have a sleepover. I just want alone time with my girlfriend." Dice says. He starts to calm down and invites you into his room. His room looks clean, except for his bed. The blankets are all tangled up and his bed side table lamp is on. There's music playing. Heartbreak music.
"Dice. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were feeling like this. I should've known." You says sitting on his bed and playing your head in your hands.
"Y/N. No, I should've told you as soon as i started to feel this way. I just didn't want to upset you and seem like I was controlling you, but look at what I've done, you're upset now." Dice sit down on his bed and places his hand on your arm.
"It's okay. I'll be fine." You say looking up at him with tears in your eyes.
"No it's not. I've hurt you. That's never okay." Dice wraps his arm around you, pulling you into a side hug. You guys just sit there hugging each other and silently crying on each other's shoulders.
"It's gonna be okay. We just need to communicate better and be open with each other." You says letting go, but only enough so you can look him in the eyes.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course. You can ask me anything."
"Why didn't you text me today?"
"Because I was mad at you and wanted to make you feel how I felt sorta. I shouldn't have done that though, I should've just came and talked to you about my jealously. I'm sorry buttercup." Dice looks down. You grab his chin and look at him.
"It's okay. Like I said we both need to communicate better. You caress his check wiping off the tears that spilled out of his eye. He does the same. You both lean in, kissing each other. The kiss is slow and gentle. You stop and smile at him. He does the same.
"Can we have a sleepover tonight?" You ask.
"Let me go and ask my mom." Dice runs down the hall.
"My mom said yes!" Dice yells from the kitchen. You smile, getting up. You get your things from Sam and Cat's apartment, say bye to them and walk back to Dice's. You throw on a pair of Nike shorts and one of Dice's t-shirt.

You guys spend the rest of night, watching movies, cuddling and talking.