Big Gesture(Sam and Cat Preference)

This is for maryjuliannatindim who wanted me to write a Sam and Cat preference with Dice in it. The reader will also be in it too. Key: Y/N= Your Name. This will be in Second Person.

Dice and you are having a picnic in the park today. It's such a a lovely day. The  birds are chirping, the sun is shinning and it's really peaceful. You love it.

"Oh my gosh! This quiche is amazing." You exclaim.
"Thank you. My mom made it." Dice smiles. You pour a glass of peach lemonade and say cheers with Dice. The day was going perfect until Dice got a call. You were a little upset, but when he told you it was Sam and that she needed help your sad feelings vanished. To be honest you think Sam is a cool person and are happy that you have her, Cat And Goomer as friends and Nona to mentor you.

"Okay so I called you guys all here," Sam says looking at Dice, Nona, Goomer and you with a nervous face plastered on, "because there's a secret I haven't told anyone." All of you are sitting on the couch in Sam and Cat's apartment looking at her nervously. 
"Ooohh what is it?!" Goomer ask excitedly.
"I have a crush on Cat."
"What?" You all exclaim.
"Look I'm sorry you guys. I knew this wouldn't work out and you guys wouldn't accept me." Sam sadly says.
"Sam that's not it at all. I accept everyone as long as they're not racist, homophobic, rude in general. I said 'what' only because you guys are total opposites." You say walking up to Sam. The others agree.
"Okay. Thank you guys. Anyways, I was wondering if you all could help me. I was thinking of having a coming out party. You know to celebrate that I came out to you all, Cat eventually, and end up telling her that I like her."
"Okay great. How can we help?" Nona ask.
"I would like a poster that says 'I like you, Cat.' Her favorite food, cupcakes, balloons, confetti."

"Okay. I can whip up my meatballs, mac and cheese and cheese and cheese and cheese, fried chicken for you Sam," Sam smiles at that, " potato doodles, cornbread, and ribs." Nona says. 

"Great! How about Goomer and I go to the store to get decorations and the cupcakes?" Dice suggest.

"Okay and I guess Y/N and I can just clean up around here and then set up everything once we got everything." We all nod. 

"Thanks everyone." Sam smiles. 

Dice's POV: 

Goomer and I finally make it to ReadyMart. Goomer is just so easily distracted by everything. It gets annoying at times. We make our way over to the bakery section and order pull apart heart shaped cupcakes with rainbow icing. 

(Just imagine they have rainbow icing)

The baker says that it'll take them an hour to make, so we pay for them and then go and look at the decorations. We get a confetti canon, rainbow heart shaped balloons, and poster paper for the poster Sam wants to make. 

As we are walking back to Sam and Cat's apartment, Goomer keeps asking for a cupcake. 

"Can I have one?" 

"No. They're for Sam's coming out party. You can have one then." 

"Where is she coming out of?" 

"She's not coming out of anywhere physically. It's a metaphor." 

"Oh! I learned about those in school." Gommer shouts. This is going to be a long walk. 

I'm a little shocked that Sam likes Cat considering Sam is into motorcycles and Cat likes stuffed animals and cupcakes, but I guess what they say is true: Opposites Attract. 

No One's POV: 

Everything was all set up for the party. The poster was hung over the kitchen island. In rainbow writing it states: "I like you, Cat. -Sam" and the cupcakes and food were on the island. The confetti canon was set up perfectly by the fridge, facing the front door. Cat was about to come home in 10 minutes from play practice. Sam was freaking out. 

"What if she rejects me? This will make our living situation so awkward." Sam paces the living room. 

"Sam calm down. It's gonna be okay. Trust me. I felt the same way before I confessed to Dice," you look over at Dice; blushing, "but everything turned out okay and it will for you too." 

You all hear the front door open and look over at it. Cat enters and the room goes eerily silent. 

"Hi guys!" Cat exclaims. 

"Hey.." Sam nervously says standing up. 

"I like you, Cat.-Sam," Cat reads the poster slowly, "Aww. I like you too Sam." Cats hugs Sam. Goomer takes this as his cue to set off the confetti canon. You all jump as you weren't expecting that until after Sam confessed to Cat. 

"What's going on?" Cat questions looking around. 

"Cat I have a crush on you." Sam states biting her lip. 

"You do?" 

"Yes. Did you not hear her?" Goomer shouts. You all laugh. 

"Yeah I do." Sam walks up to Cat and grabs a hold of her hands. 

"I do too." Cat says smiling. For the rest of the evening, you all eat, laugh and talk. 

I hope you all enjoyed this. I've decided to continue writing as two of my classes don't start until September 8th.