Caught Part III but this time they don't get caught

Key: Y/N(Your name). As always this will be in first person and this a lemon imagine(a sex imagine) so read with caution.

For the rest of the day, we were at the beach. I had an amazing time building a sand castle with Cat and Goomer, swimming with Dice, and just relaxing and getting a tan with Sam and Nona.

Once our beach day is done, Dice and I go back to his apartment since his dad and mom aren't home and he wants some alone time with me.

His family's apartment is pretty cool. There are pictures everywhere of Dice, his mom and dad and other family members. On the walls are pictures of palm trees and there are hanging plants. Their kitchen is covered in marble. It's really classy and their living room is all white with hints of green. The apartment has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.

Dice's room is cool. It's navy blue with red and white. His bed is big and he has a big white beanbag and a navy blue desk with a small gaming system and a place for him to do homework. He even has a balcony. I immediately jump onto the beanbag. It's so soft. Dice laughs. He makes his way over me. He crouches down, looks me right in the eyes and ever so gently kisses my lips. I kiss back, slowly rising up. Dice hooks one arm around my back the other underneath my knees and carries me to his king size bed all the while still kissing me.

Our kisses soon get sloppier and sloppier. Dice makes his way to my neck; placing hickies all over it.

"Dice that tickles." I laugh.

"Oh Y/N how I want you so bad." Dice grins.

"I want you too." I close the gap between us. Soon our clothes are off except our underwear. Dice makes his way from my neck to my torso. Peppering it in kisses. He's at the base of my vulva when he looks up at me. I nod; giving him permission to eat me out. He slides my Victoria secret panties off my bum and gets to work. He starts sucking on my clit and then flicks his tongue in my hole. I move my hands to where his head is and slightly press his head inward. It feels really good. I moan as he continues to eat me out, but he suddenly stops.

"Hey!"

"Ah Ah Ah. This is only the beginning buttercup."

He sits beside me and whisper in my ear, "I'm gonna finger you now, if that's okay with you."

I nod my head giving him full consent. He leans in a little bit and I spread my legs to give him full access. He gently spreads my vulva lips apart, putting one finger inside me. He curls it up and down trying to find my sweet spot and when he does I moan quite loudly. He looks at me, smirks and then full on french kisses me. He uses his other finger to rub my clit. My breathes become louder and shallower as Dice continues.

"Ohhh. Faster Dice!" I almost shout. He quickens up his pace and soon I feel this pressure building up in me. I soon release it and feel almost lighter and happy. Dice gets on top of me and kisses me. I kiss him back. He takes my bra off and I take off his boxers. He then grabs a condom from his bedside table and puts it on. He positions himself right in front of my hole; ready to go in.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop here if you want Y/N. It's totally fine." Dice reassures me. I find it absolutely heart warming that he's asking for consent before every move. I hope that every guy and girl does this while having sex with a girl or guy.

"Dice.." I smirk.

"Yeah..?" Dice questions cautiously.

"I want to do this. With you." I state. Dice takes a deep breathe and slowly enters me. It hurts. Dice must see that I'm in pain because he kisses me and whispers in my ear "I'm sorry buttercup. It'll be over soon. I promise." Soon he's all the way in and starts to hump me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. It doesn't hurt anymore." I smile. Dice nods and continues humping me. He hits my sweet spot again and I start to hump him. It feels so good. Our bodies in rhythm with each others. Being so close to him. I wrap my legs around his waist and hump him faster. Dice starts to go faster; I moan. Dice  moans too.

"Fuck Y/N." He continues humping me. I start to feel the same pressure building up inside me.

"Dice. I'm close." I say making eye contact with him. While humping me he starts to rub my clit. My heart rate quickens and I moan even louder. The pressure continues to build and soon I release it and Dice releases his. We both collapse into his bed. We just lie there, catching our breaths.

"I love you buttercup." Dice turns to me.

"I love you too Dicey." I turn to him and take his condom off. His penis is in my left hand. It instantly gets hard again.

"What are you doing Y/N?"

"I'm gonna give you a blowjob. If that's okay with you?"

"It definitely is." Dice decides to move to the edge of his bed in a sitting position so that the experience would be better for us. He also grabs me a dental dam to place over his penis before I start. I wrap it over and around his penis. I position my face in front of his penis and look at him. He nods his head and I get to work. I slowly put it in my mouth and start to go up and down. I also wrap my hand around. Once I get a good motion going, I move my hand up and down along with my mouth. I can tell Dice is enjoying it because he's holding tight onto his comforter and trying really hard not to moan for some reason.

"It's okay if you moan baby. I find it sexy to be honest." I go back to giving him a blowjob. Dice places his hand gently on my head slowly guiding it up and down. I start to go faster. Dice soon tells me to stop. He lies back and ejaculates all over his stomach.

"Did you like that baby?"

"Liked it? I loved it!"

Well I've never written anything like this before. I hope everyone enjoyed this. A dental dam is an oral sex condom that are latex or polyurethane sheets. If you're performing oral sex on a guy, you can just use a male condom if you would like.