Road Trip

Key: this will be in second person.

You awoke to a text from Dice.

Dicey- Good morning beautiful. Today we are going on a road trip. Pack the essentials,  a swimsuit and let's go.

Buttercup(Dice's nickname for you)- Good morning to you too. I'm excited!!

You spring out of bed and run over to your closet. You grab your backpack and place your portable charger, wallet, charger cable, airpods, and emergency kit which includes: a pad, a pantyliner, lip gloss, lip stick, hand cream and hand sanitizer, all inside your bag. You then pick out an outfit and take a quick shower. You decide to wear sweat shorts, an over-sized tee and converse. You tuck your yellow oversized tee that says San Diego across it into your grey sweat shorts and tie up your black converse.

While eating breakfast, you tell your family that Dice is taking you on a road trip. They all say to be safe and to stick together. After that you grab two chocolate chip granola bars and fill up your water bottle. You get a text from Dice saying that he's outside. On your way out, you say goodbye to your family and grab your shades.

"Hey you." Dice smiles getting out of the driver's side and opening up the passenger side for you.

'Hey. Thank you." You smile and Dice closes the door. Dice's dad's car is cool. It has a touch screen radio with apps such as Pandora and spotify. It has Bluetooth connectivity, so while your driving, you can hear text messages out loud and answer phone calls without having to pick up your device. It smells of the ocean and has three backseats. The interior is black while the exterior is silver.

"So where are we going Dicey?"

"Oh. Nowhere special. I just wanted to take us on a drive. See where the journey takes us."

You nod your head in response and immediately hook your phone up to the blue-tooth, so you can play music from spotify. You pass Dice a granola bar. 

An Hour into the road trip, Dice decides to stop at a gas station. You go to the bathroom to freshen up and he goes inside the convenience store to pay for gas and get food. Dice gets: UTZ Sour cream and onion chips, lays potato chips, two milky way candy bars, a BLT sandwich, a chicken bacon ranch quesadilla and a water bottle.

The road trip is going great. You guys sung along to throwback songs like High School Musical and Hannah Montana, ate some food, and found a private beach to swim in. Y'all also took the cutest couple's photo.

As the day is coming to a close, Dice and you get milkshakes from this small family owned business

As the day is coming to a close, Dice and you get milkshakes from this small family owned business. They are delicious. Dice gets a cookies and cream milkshake and you get a mint milkshake. Today was one of best days of your life.