Lolita

Warning: Smut. Bad one. Sorry about that.

Photo by Ramez E. Nassif on Unsplash

-------

It's been two months now since they became more than roommates. Two months of rebirth. Paradoxically, being two to explore this new intimacy had allowed her to get to know herself better. They had created an invisible space where she feels safe enough to think about herself, to find out who she is. To resume the course of her existence, after months, years of mistreatment.

Despite the weeks that have passed, they still haven't told anyone. Joel knows only too well that his brother and Maria won't take a good liking to this relationship. He knows the reasons for it, and he cannot really refute them. Himself thought about it dozens of times before finally giving in to his desire to get closer to her. He has since done his best to ignore them, pushing them into the corner of his head. Selfishly. He appreciates what there is between them too much to reason with himself. So he lets it go and they continue to be careful, to act like nothing has changed once they get out of their room. But not tonight.

It's past midnight, and she put some music in the living room to dance carelessly. Only the lights of the moon and the fireplace illuminate the room. Illuminate her body. She had promised to demonstrate her past talents to him, so when that specific song starts playing, she changes her attitude.

Lana del Rey – Lolita

Her body lengthens, her movements become more sensual. She turns her back to the man sitting in his chair, slowly sliding her pants down to uncover her bare legs. She continues to sway lasciviously while turning around.

She distinguishes him in the twilight, guessing his gaze ablaze by her dance. She sees his hand tighten on his glass of whiskey, a movement of self-control that she knows by heart. Men always have the same reaction. She smirks as she looks at him lustfully. Slowly she undoes one by one the buttons of her shirt. His actually, which she stung. She doesn't take it off, however, the birth of her breasts being the only apparent thing, leaving the man free to imagine it, to anticipate it.

She approaches dangerously and he puts his glass on the table next to him without taking his eyes off her. Comfortably seated in his chair, he didn't miss a beat of the show. Of this body that he now knows by heart, but which never ceases to amaze him. She overlaps him, starting to sing the lyrics in an overly sexual way.

|Hey Lolita, hey!

Hey Lolita, hey!

I know what the boys want, I'm not gonna play|

Her loose hair brushes his face, her hands are resting on his chest while he holds her hips undulating on him. Her mouth brushes his but always pulls away, not letting him kiss her. She's teasing him.

He knows he should stop her. Even if it's late, someone could show up and surprise them. But the excitement of danger added to her voice, her gestures, make him forget all caution. With a firm gesture he grabs her face to kiss her passionately. She can't help but smile at the man's impatience. He slips his hands under the flannel garment, feeling her skin quiver as he passes. She responds by starting to unbutton his shirt. He breaks the kiss to slide his lips on her neck. She moans at this gesture, he knows all too well her sensitive points. The man slides the shirt down her arms to reveal her chest, gently kissing the skin between her breasts.

She sticks to him a little more, straddling his laps to rub against him. He breathes harder, using all of his inner control not to take her in the instant. He holds her jaw and slides his thumb over her lips, which she ends up taking in her mouth, looking at him intently.