3- Distractions

Carmen Amor

As I'm driving on the highway to Adriana's house I let the millions of questions start to flood through my mind. The biggest one is why is it that now I have a partner? Since when does Derell take clients that ask for you to kill and capture that number of people to the point where it can take up to 6 months?

Usually, a job takes about 2-3 days and that just depends on location. What happens on these jobs is pretty simple. You get the information provided by the client on who you are meant to kill. You find the target fairly easy because of all the intel we have on them. Then we execute, easy right? Apparently not this time.

Since when do we have to hack and get involved with people? None of this makes sense to me. Also, how the hell is this Styles guy one of the best and I've never heard of him? How do we work for the same person and have never crossed paths in the last 3 years?

All of this thinking is giving me a headache which is definitely not what I need at the moment.  What I need is some good sex and some drinks. And with that thought, I quickly text Adriana that I'm not coming over tonight. I make a U-turn and go to the thing I need most.

A distraction.

I pull up to the house quickly and make my way to the door. I do a special knock that me and him have.

3, 2,

"Hey, Carmen."  and 1.

"Hey, Li how ya been?" I say as I let myself in.

Liam Payne, one of the best fucks you can have. Actually I'm lying but he is better than most. I met him a couple of months ago and bada-bing bada-boom, we are fuck buddies now. We're a no strings attached and it is just plain and simple sex. Liam actually has a decently big dick and knows how to use it... kind of, so I'm always somewhat satisfied when we finish.

"Good, actually I've been meaning to talk to you." He says as he rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Throw it at me babe." I respond.

"Um so there's this girl I met a couple of days ago and I actually really like her and I think I want a relationship with her." He says while nervously glancing around the room.

Was he expecting me to be upset?

"That's cool man, do what makes you happy," I say simply. His head snaps back in my direction and he looks at me confusedly.

"You aren't mad?" He asks.

"Of course not." I say in a tone that screams 'that's ridiculous'.

"Okay, okay yeah that's good. I hope we can still be friends though because you're actually really cool to be around." He tells me.

I stand up from the couch I was sitting on and walk towards his bedroom while he looks at me completely and utterly lost. While walking down the hallway I look over my shoulder at him and with that, he takes cautious steps as he follows me.

He steps into the room and takes a seat on his bed as I close the door. I slowly turn around and face him as I take leisurely steps to stand in between his legs. I let a small smile take place on my lips.

"Have you slept with this girl yet?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Yes." He whispers while looking at my lips. Men are so simple.

"Is she better than me?" I ask.

"No one is." He whispers again.

"I'm gonna be nice and give farewell fuck to put it in simple words. And after today you can be with whoever you want but just remember how good you had it, okay babe?" I say with a condescending pout and nod. 

Within the blink of an eye, he crashes his lips to mine while flipping us around on the bed so he is on top. I know with my bold personality it seems like I like to top but honestly I hate being a top. I'll explain why at a different time.

Liam quickly throws his shirt off somewhere in the room and then practically rips mine off. He starts leaving a trail of hungry kisses down my neck and sternum until he reaches the hem of my underwear. He quickly rips them down my legs and starts eating me out.

I know I said Liam is a good fuck, and he is but he never goes the extra mile when it comes to sex. He doesn't do much talking and always just go fast, never taking his time.

"Fuck," I moan as his tongue continues to vary from long and slow licks to short and sharp flicks.

He comes back up and grabs a condom somehow already having his underwear off. Another downfall of Liam is he never kisses after oral as if it isn't my body or his. He slides the condom down his shaft and leans back over me.

He continues to assault my neck with kisses as he positions his tip at my entrance. I pushed into me while letting out a throaty groan. Another thing is about Liam is it's always a quick and fast fuck. Not too long into it I notice him almost come close to the edge and touch myself to push myself over.

"Fuck, that was a damn good farewell," he says in a breathy chuckle.

Not really "Yeah it was."  I say with a smile.

A.N: This smut is not even close to being as detailed as it will be in later chapter. Be patient my dear all good will come in due time. Lmao I just said that to sound "wise". This chapter is very important so keep in mind the things that were said. Please like, vote, comment, and share because it makes me happy. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 250 READS AHH. I love you all TPWK - J

 I love you all TPWK - J