7- The Boys

Carmen Amor

We have been in California for a week. A week of waiting, a week of staying quiet, a week of patience. To be frank, I'm sick and fucking tired of waiting. I didn't become an assassin to sit pretty, I became on to rid the Earth of scum.

A lot of people hear the word 'assassin' and automatically think that I am a person who kills the innocent and that couldn't be farther from the truth. I kill scum, plain and simple. I make sure Derell only assigns me on cases with disgusting people.

I kill child molesters, rapists, and just disgusting people.

I don't kill the innocent, I kill for the innocent. Innocence should be cherished and prioritized rather than exploited and used.

So when I get the chance to kill the people who harm innocence, I don't want to wait and let them continue breathing. With that being said, I called Derell.

He told me that what is going on in Christian's club is highly connected to the Columbian drug circles, which makes sense considering Christian Luca's ethnicity. With that being said, this is more serious than anticipated so Derell is sending some more people to be with us on this trip.

He said the guys' names are Zayn, Niall, and Louis I think. Apparently, they have worked with Harry before which would make sense as to why he sent them specifically.

When in this field of work it helps to work with people you know. You know their techniques and strategies. You know their thought process and you know exactly how to work with them.

Currently, me and Harry are on our way to the private airport we were at 4 days ago. Tonight me and the boys are all going to be attending Christian's club and each of us has a person to keep an eye on.

I need to watch Nathaniel Park, one of the dirty businessmen who partake in the child pornography world. Basically, he has sex with boys and girls, records it, and makes money off of it that way. Disgusting truly,

He launders his money through Christian's club and still keeps his squeaky clean rep.

Harry gets Tasha Banks, one of his many mistresses but Christian chooses her more often than not when he decides to be a dickhead and cheat on his wife.

Zayn is going to talk up to the bartender, Zach Lane. Since we have been watching the club with our app we have noticed Zach is very fucking shady. He is constantly in and out of Christian's office, and he speaks to a lot of Christian's common contacts.

Louis gets Vaness Luca, Christian's sister. We don't know what connection she has with the Columbians but she most likely has information on Christian that may be vital.

Lastly, Niall is going to talk to one of the strippers who's name is Sugar on stage but normally is Dani. Niall is meant to question her about things she has seen go on in the club and things of that nature.

We pull into the private airport just as the men are exiting.

Holy shit why is everyone hot as fuck?!

The first one I see is from what I've been told is Zayn. He has a sandy blonde type die in his hair with a thin and tamed stubble sporting his insanely sharp jaw. His eyes are a gorgeous amber brown and he is covered, and I mean covered in tattoos.