5- We're Starting Over

Carmen Amor

This morning I woke up with a wet feeling. I didn't know what it was honestly but it was fucking freezing. I furrow my brows and slowly open my lids just as an insane amount of liquid hit my face.

"What the fuck!" I exclaim as I sit up so abruptly that I fall off the bed onto the floor. What the hell?!

"We have work to do, wake up." I hear someone say, I look up and see none other than Styles standing above me with a now empty squirt bottle.

"What the hell?! You couldn't have just shaken me awake?" I say starting to get angry.

Calm down Carmen. 

"I could've bet where is the fun in that? Also, it's payback for all of those comments you made." He says with an uninterested look on his face but his eyes gleam in amusement slightly from my frazzled state.

I roll my eyes and choose to not respond because I need to calm down a bit. I look at my phone and see that it is 7 in the morning and inwardly groan. The earliest I wake up is 9 and that is on a good day, I'm a night owl because what the fuck can you even do in the daytime? Absolutely nothing.

Nighttime is when the real fun begins. It's when party's start, bodies grind, and people's darkest desires are let loose for a couple of hours. Also, what's better than a midnight snack?

I quickly get myself ready and then just throw on a black crop top with some black joggers. Styles said we have work to do so there's no way I'm looking good today if I don't need to.

"Since you're finally talking to me, care to tell me your name? Unless your name is Styles, which is weird as fuck by the way if that is your real name." I ramble just a bit.

"We have more important things to worry about so how about we focus on the mission and not my name yeah?" He gives his snarky reply back. He is so... angry all the time like damn I just wanted to know your name.

"Fuck it, what do we need to do?" I say, throwing the conversation out of the window.

"We need to hack into the security of Christian Luca's club so that we can keep an eye on who he talks to, cares for, hates, you get the point. After that, I say that we should wait and keep an eye on everything and everyone that goes in and out of that club. The more assets we connect to Christian the more we know so we don't go in blind." He quickly explains his idea which I have to give it to him, doesn't suck.

Maybe he is as good as Derell said.

"Your plan sounds solid but I'm a little skeptical about everything that has happened and is coming our way so how about we do this my way?" I say to him. It's the truth, something about this case isn't sitting right with me and I don't know what is wrong but I have a gut feeling.

He waves his hand in the air urging me to continue what I was saying.

"I say we hack into his security and gain as much intel as we can, but I also say we build an app today. We build an app and program it into our phones and the app will have the security cameras in it and it will take a screenshot of every face we see interacting with Christian. After a couple of days we send out a message as Christian to everyone that we screenshot inviting them to the club." I explain an idea I genuinely just came up with on the spot.

"If we have everyone in the same place I can work my magic on Christian and you can go around talking to the faces we saw." I finished off.

Styles looks in deep thought as he has his arms folded together with one resting on top of the other whilst he plays with his lip. I'd jump his bones in a heartbeat if he wasn't such a dick.