8- I Have Three Holes

Carmen Amor

Currently, I'm on the brink of having a whole ass fight with my hair, like who does this bitch think she is? Why can't she just lay how I want it to huh? What's the reason? I'll tell you, THERE ISN'T ONE!

It's a hard knock life being ethnic.

Tonight we are going to be attending Christian Luca's club. We just have to "play nice" with some people, get the information we need, and then bounce.

And kidnap Vanessa Luca but that's just details.

We came to the conclusion that if anyone knows anything about Christian it would be his beloved baby sister, I swear it's rare that girl doesn't show up at his club at least once a day.

Unfortunately, I won't be apart of the kidnapping fun since I'm stuck with the sick fuck who has sex with kids for money.

Nathaniel Park is the pure definition of an all-around shady businessman. He lives in a mansion with a wife who is half his age, a multimillion-dollar business, and his number one priority is his reputation.

He's a sick bastard who takes kids and exploits their innocence for money, for their gain.

Like I said before, innocence should be protected and cherished.

Me and the boys don't necessarily have a foolproof plan but we know who we are targeting. Tonight is all about Nathaniel and Vanessa.

Vanessa knows every personal thing about Christian. She knows his closest friends, favorite gym, and everything we need to make him crash and burn. Nathaniel knows every business thing about him. Who he has connections with, who his important contacts are etc.

Tonight is going to be fun

I'm doing the last touches on my makeup as I hear three loud bangs on the bathroom door.

"Hurry the fuck up, the guys are here." The voice I know only belongs to a green-eyed dickhead.

Oh yeah forgot to say, that whole 'Let's start over' Kick lasted about 48 hours. And in those 48 hours, we barely spoke. I guess his version of starting over is not being an ass for an extended period of time.

As I'm finishing my last coat of mascara I yell back, "Excuse me for wanting to look good. Beauty is patience, patience is a virtue, so wait a damn minute.", he never lets me be great.

"Just hurry up, fuck." He says back before I hear his footsteps alerting me that he has walked.

One thing I've started doing to Harry just to simply piss him off, cause y'know it's fucking hilarious. I'll just say the most random shit to just see his reaction. Hopefully one day he will actually engage in a conversation with me so we could I don't know, enjoy this job a little bit more.

I open the door and walk towards the living room where everyone is and holy shit, it looks like a fucking magazine photoshoot in here.

Niall is wearing a blue button-up with some sort of white design on it with a light army green jacket thrown on top. He has on some simple, black jeans and a pair of light brown boots. I couldn't tell you how it matches, or how he manages to make it look good, but he makes it work.