𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬

Chapter three
╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮
❝ Don't listen to Padfoot
he's a drama queen ❞
╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

    "Cassie get up," Marigold said sternly as she brushed her teeth, she'd already been up for an hour, her curls freshly washed and her uniform wrinkle-free as she struggled to pull the blankets off the girl who lay unconscious

    But Cassie didn't move, still, sound asleep. Quiet mummers of protest leave her mouth as she fights off consciousness.

    "Cassie gets up, we have class!" Mari said shaking a lifeless Cassie.
    "I don't really wanna get up," Cassie said in her groggy morning voice, grabbing her pillow and covering her head, ignoring Mari's attempts.

    "Get up, if you want time to get breakfast before class you need to get up now!"
    "Wait, food?" Cassie said a little more alert, as she shot up and out of bed onto her feet and rushed into the bathroom to shower.
    "Yes food, now hurry up if you wanna get a spot at one of the tables for Marlene, Lily, and us" Marigold walked into the bathroom to spit out her toothpaste, laughing at Cassie's now frantic rushing, pushing the blonde out of the bathroom so she could have her privacy.

⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅

    "Good morning ladies," Marlene said as she sat down next to Cassie who smiled awkwardly with her face stuffed with chocolate chip muffins
    "Morning," Cassie said with a full mouth as she shovelled the rest of the muffin into her mouth.
    "Jeez Cassie slow down you're going to choke," Lily said laughing, the auburn-haired girl looked up to Lily with a glare that could kill, before returning to scoffing the muffin down her throat.

    "What's got her in a mood this morning?" Lily leaned over to whisper to Mari.
    "I made her get out of bed, she's still not a morning person" the two girls looked over at Cassie whose face was much more relaxed as she laughed along with Marlene at something they were whispering about.

    "They're cute together," Lily said, barely audible.
    "Marlene told you?" Mari asked as Lily nodded, "you owe me five galleons" a smirk worked its way onto the blonde's face. Lily rolled her eyes and shoved her hands into her pockets before slapping five coins into Mari's palm.

    "They are quite a good match," Mari said, looking at the couple as they sat in deep conversation with one another.
    "Are you having another one of your proud mother moments?" Lily questioned, watching as Marigold pretended to choke up, wiping away fake tears as she watched Marlene take hold of Cassie's hand on top of the table.

    Lily's eyes searched her timetable and over to Mari's to look for their shared classes, "so, I was thinking because we have double potions together next class would you like to be my partner, cause I have a feeling those two are gonna wanna work together," Lily said as she took a sip of her coffee.
    "Sounds good" Mari replied as she stared off into the distance enjoying her last moments of quiet before potions with Professor Slughorn and the Gryffindors.