𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲

Chapter thirty-one
╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮
❝ Their lips brushed against each other,
they could both feel the feeling of
lust and love on the tip of their tongues.
The feeling burning from their ears
all the way down to their toes ❞
╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

Lily, Sirius, and Marigold were currently setting out fancy dinner plates and cutlery in the Potter's huge dining room as the rest of the group split up to do the remainder of the dusting, sweeping, and washing around the house to get ready for th...

Lily, Sirius, and Marigold were currently setting out fancy dinner plates and cutlery in the Potter's huge dining room as the rest of the group split up to do the remainder of the dusting, sweeping, and washing around the house to get ready for the annual Christmas Eve ball.

"Their plates are so fancy," Lily said in awe, staring at the beautiful fine china displayed on the table, "and so delicate," Mari said rolling her eyes as she pulled out her wand to fix the plate Sirius had accidentally smashed.

"You guys excited for tonight?" Sirius asked placing the forks and knives ever so carefully and perfectly on the cloth napkins next to the plates.
Both girls nodded, "I am" lily beamed as she reminisced in the thought of her upcoming date with James tonight."I'm extremely nervous though, James wants to announce to his parents tonight that we are a couple"

Lily hoped that the last couple of days spent with Mia and Monty had made a good enough impression on them.

"They are head over heels in love with you Evans, besides if James likes you they'll approve," Sirius says patting the top of her head.

"Well I am excited as well, I invited Benjy" Sirius smiled.
Sirius was excited for the group to finally meet the first guy that he had openly fancied. He wanted the group to like and get along with him the way they did with Eden.
"I'm excited to get to know him" Marigold replied making Sirius glow with happiness.

"Well we are done here," Mari said placing the last wine glass on the table. Sirius went to grab a plate to look at it before Lily smacked his hand away.

"I say we start getting ready early, therefore we'll be done and dressed when the rest are getting started" lily suggested as she grabbed Mari by the wrists pulling her up the stairs.

-

Marigold stared at herself in the mirror, examining her silhouette in the mirror. Her eyes tracing her nonexistent hips, landing on the way her stomach was slightly poking out in her cream-coloured ball gown.
She shook her head of any negative thoughts, her eyes wandered back up to her face, as she applied a light amount of blush to the apples of her cheeks.

"Mari can you help me with my tie," Remus asked walking into the bathroom behind her. She gently nodded letting out a laugh as she spun around to see his terrible attempt of trying to tie a tie. A smile remained across her face as she noticed that his tie matched her dress.