𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

Chapter twenty-nine
╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮
❝ I want the whole world with you,
you're everything to me, y'know that ❞
╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

Chapter twenty-nine ╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮❝ I want the whole world with you, you're everything to me, y'know that ❞╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

Mari took a swig of the fire whiskey bottle that she had stolen from Remus' grasp. Her head leaned against his shoulder subconsciously rubbing circles on his inner forearm as she took in the loving atmosphere of the Potter's home.

Her eyes wandered around the room looking off at the pictures of young James and his family all hung up on the wall.
Little James riding a broom for the first time, or the pictures of the four marauders during Christmas around what Marigold could assume to be third year.
The main and prominent theme in all the pictures was the obvious joy and happiness that was on full display.

Mari looked over to Remus her hand making its way up to his jaw, gently tracing it as her eyes studied his features.
She sat up and leaned forward slightly to whisper into his ear, "y'know, one day I want us to have a house like this" he slowly backed up taking in her beauty as his eyes met hers, "why?" he asked in a hushed tone as a smile crept up into his face.

"I want a house full of love, one where memories are meant to be made, a home," she said placing a kiss on the tip of his nose as she brushed his curls out of his eyes.

"With me?" He asked as his eyebrows furrowed slightly as he copied her actions and swept her hair out of her face tucking it behind her ears, "I want the whole world with you, you're everything to me, y'know that?" Marigold stated as she let out a hiccup.

"I think you're a little drunk" he laughed leaning his forehead on hers, she let out a small giggle as a smile worked its way onto her face, "just a little, but it's true" she whispered planting a kiss on his cheek before letting out a loud yawn.

"We should head to bed," he said ushering down the hall to their room, she slightly nodded as she played with the sleeve of Remus' jumper.

"Goodnight guys, see you all in the morning," Mari said waving to the remaining few of the group who were all half asleep on the couch, most of them drunk out of their minds. They all said their quiet goodnights back and continued with their conversations.

Remus took Mari's hand and led her down the hall to their room, "I'm gonna change first, I'll be quick " he said placing a kiss on her temple as he let go of her hand walking over to his trunk to grab his pyjamas.

Mari walked over to the bed and sat on the edgy, running her fingers along with the blue embroidered pattern on the white duvet, tracing the flowers that were peppered all across the blanket.
Her eyes moved over from the blanket to her trunk, she lowered herself to the floor and started to rummage through her trunk looking for a comfy set of pyjamas.