𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

Chapter seventeen
╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮
❝ Mari have I ever told you that I am absolutely in love with you ❞
╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

Marigold stirred in her sleep,  a soft groan escaped past her lips as she tried to move her position but felt a force weighing her down

Marigold stirred in her sleep, a soft groan escaped past her lips as she tried to move her position but felt a force weighing her down.
She forced her eyes open to be met with the burning sunlight, orange and yellow hues bounced off of her face and the walls surrounding her, she sat up looking around the unfamiliar room to see Sirius and James both cuddled up in the bed next to her.

The stone walls were covered in banners of red and gold, muggle band posters poorly taped on the ceiling and above the beds, and a crimson quidditch jersey hung up on the door.
Her gaze landed on the boy whose chest she was currently laying on.

Remus was fast asleep, a look of innocence plastered on his face as he let out soft snores. His chest slowly rose as he inhaled, and his heartbeat was at a steady pattern. Marigold was extremely comfortable, the heat radiating off of his abdomen was like a calming hug. She snuggled into his chest as he squeezed her waist unconsciously and pulled her closer to him, a groan leaving his lips as he trapped her in his hold.

Mari tried to worm her way out of his grasp without waking the boy up, but as attempted to sit herself up his grip on her midriff grew tighter and tighter.

She squished his cheeks in an attempt to wake him up gently but it was no use, Marigold planted a kiss on his forehead as a sorry for attempting to wake him up, "Remus, Remus!" she whisper yelled.
The boy's eyes slowly opened as he looked up to see the girl in his grasp, "Remus I need to go, classes are gonna start soon" she said still trying to work her way out of his clutch.
"Oh sorry" he mumbled with a raspy morning voice, chills travelled up her spine as he whispered softly in her ear. He let go of her waist and he sat up in his bed planting a kiss on her cheek as she stood up.

"I like your outfit," he said pointing to the girl who stood with a pair of his pyjama pants that were clearly too long and one of his oversized graphic tees, looking as if her nigh clothes were trying to swallow her whole.
"I know it suits me very well," she said striking a pose as she continued to search the room for her missing articles of clothing.

"Why is Peter sprawled out on the floor, there are two empty beds," she said removing her shirt from under peters head.
Remus just shrugged and quietly laughed as he stared at the mousy boy laying in the fetal position on the floor "he looks sorta comfortable?"

"I can't find my trousers" she whispered as she looked around the floor, her pants nowhere in sight. 

Remus stood up out of the bed and stretched slightly pulling Mari's attention to his flexed muscles, his chest was toned, small scars dispersed across his abdomen, and two large fresh gashes across his collar bones.
Mari couldn't help but stare, if Marlene had been in the room she would have loudly commented on the drool that was practically running down her chin.