𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Chapter twenty-eight
╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮
❝ So James please enlighten us,
what does a potter Christmas consist of? ❞
╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

Chapter twenty-eight ╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮❝ So James please enlighten us, what does a potter Christmas consist of? ❞╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

"Montgomery, McKinnon, Williams, Evans, all four of you get up. We have a train to get to!" James yelped as he smacked an unconscious Cassie over the head with a pillow.

Her eyebrows furrowing as she sat up making eye contact with James, "I'd start running now" lily said motioning to the door as Cassie started standing up, "huh?" James said before breaking out in a run down the stairs Cassie following behind him. A string of loud profanities leaving her mouth as she chased him out of the Gryffindor girls dorm.

"Your boy toy better watch his back" Cassie huffed as she stomped back into the room James following right behind her.
"He is not my boy toy!" Lily exclaimed as Cassie turned to look at her with an unconvinced look on her face, "didn't look that way when I caught you two snogging in a broom closet at the start of the year" Cassie said a grin working its way onto her face.
"You caught them too!" Mari said laughing as Lily's face turned an even darker shade of red than her hair, James trying to stifle a laugh as he went over placing a kiss on top of her head, "get up!" he said throwing her over his shoulder and running down the stairs.

"James Fleamont Potter, you put me down this instant!" Lily yelled as he ran back up the stairs to the girl's room.
"As you wish love," he said with a cocky tone placing the redhead back on her feet holding her waist as she gained balance, a frown made its way to her face as she flicked him in the forehead gaining a quick peck on the lips from him.
"Out," she said pointing at the door, "we will be down in the common room in ten minutes ready to leave, for the time being, go bother someone else," she said pushing him out the door and shutting it behind him.

"What am I ever going to do with him?"

-

"So James please enlighten us, what does a Potter Christmas consist of?" Cassie questioned as she sat down next to James as the rest of the group squished into the train compartment.

Euphemia and Fleamont Potter had extended a last-minute invitation out to Cassie after finding out she would be spending the entirety of the holidays alone in the Ravenclaw dorms.
Without hesitation, Cassie took them up on their generous offer. Now meaning the Marauders minus Peter, who would be travelling around Italy with his mother, Cassie, Lily, and Mari would now all be staying at the Potter Manor for the next two weeks.

"Well tonight we will all get home and get settled in, tomorrow mom will probably make us decorate the house. Oh on Christmas eve we have a small ball" Lily's jaw dropped, "how big is your house?" Lily questioned making James roll his eyes.
"That's not important" Sirius interjected, "but for the record, it's fucking massive, bigger than Malfoy Manor" Cassie's eyes widened mouthing the words "you're kidding" to Sirius who shook his head with pride.