𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

Chapter ten
╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮
❝ Yeah, it wasn't so complicated
when you almost
snogged in our dorm room! ❞
╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

Chapter ten╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮❝ Yeah, it wasn't so complicatedwhen you almost snogged in our dorm room! ❞╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

Belle Montgomery had to be the strongest woman her children ever had the pleasure of knowing. 
She was also one of the most beautiful women they knew, with doe-like eyes and curly locks of blonde hair that fell just above her shoulders. The woman looked like she was out of a fairytale.

She raised two magical kids without the help of a loving husband, Belle stayed resilient through the thick and thin times she was thrown into. She truly was a woman who wasn't afraid to be heard, she made sure that her life was what she set out for it to be, husband or not.
She was skittish and frail after her husband fell ill, she was weak in the beginning, confused as to why the universe kept hurling curve balls at her, ones that she wasn't able to take on.
But over the years she grew a hard exterior, she dried her tears and moved on with her life for her children. Belle was no longer defined by a man, she wasn't someone's housewife, she wouldn't allow herself to be undervalued or misunderstood.

She simply wouldn't settle for less, she wasn't delicate or precious, she was a woman.

Of course, there were rough patches throughout the years but Belle made sure that she protected her kids to the best of her abilities.
Motherly love was something that she was never given as a child, and when she first had Atticus she had made herself a promise that she would always be by her children's side.

And she did just that, she loved her kids unconditionally.

When she first found out that her two children were wizards she was worried, and as the years went on she started to get more involved with the world her children were growing up in.
The headmaster of their school introduced her to one of her now close friends, Euphemia Potter. Dumbledore introduced the two so Belle could get more in-tell on the currently fragile wizarding world. But the two grew very close and formed a friendship over the years.

She of course had trouble understanding these abilities, but as years went in she learnt about the beauty behind their magic.

-

"Marigold can you set the table," Belle asked Mari as she finished stirring the pot of pasta sauce, she ushered in the direction of the dinner table that had nothing but a table runner on it.
"And while you're at it go fetch your brother" she smiled at her daughter who nodded and grabbed a handful of knives and forks from the cutlery drawer.

Marigold smiled at her mother who nodded in approval at her table setting. She ran down the hall, stopping in front of a picture of her father and mother dancing on their wedding night.
Their mother had always told her children that although Atticus was the spitting image of their father, Marigold and he shared an identical personality.