𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

Chapter twenty-seven
╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮
❝ His eyes wanted to roam around the room
and find new things to read
but they were struggling
to rip away from the girl standing in front of him. ❞
╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

"Marigold go to Hogsmeade with Remus, I could visibly see how badly he wants you to go" Lily groaned sitting up in her bed looking at Mari who was standing in the door frame holding a tea in one hand and a muffin in the other

"No Lils, I'm fine, he understands, I'm staying. Now eat!" Mari said placing the muffin in front of the redhead and sitting on the edge of her bed.
"If I eat will you go on that date, I'm not letting you ruin your day. It's been two weeks you already said no last week"
"Yea, I'll go," Mari said holding the muffin out offering it to lily.

Lily grabbed the muffin from Mari's hand and took a huge bite from it and then pointed at the door "go" she said with a mouthful of chocolate banana muffin.
"I was lying, I'm staying right here," Mari said with a cheeky grin.

"Remus!" Lily shrieked jumping out of her bed running to the common room. "Yes, Lily?" He said shooting up off of the couch, it was one of the few times Lily had left her room in the past two weeks.
Every Gryffindor was currently staring wide-eyed at the girl who had her hair tied into a knot on top of her head, James old Holyhead Harpies jersey, and an old pair of James sweatpants.
To everyone's surprise, the always well-put-together head girl wasn't looking too hot. But who could blame her?

"Remus take your girlfriend on a date please, I'm burdening her, and I need her to go out and spend some time with you before she combusts" Lily begged pushing Mari into Remus' chest.
"Lily I assure you, you're not a burden" Mari promises as she looks to Remus who is nodding, "but I'll go for the day," she says looking up at a gleaming Remus.

"Good, now I'm gonna go find James, he owes me a game of chess," she said a tiny smile working its way onto her face, it was nice to see her displaying emotions. It had felt like ages since the redhead had cracked a smile.

-

The couple walked through the isles of Honeydukes in search of Remus and Mari's favourite salted Carmel chocolate bar.

"You didn't" Remus gasped as Mari laughed grabbing four bars of chocolate off of the shelf.
"You're telling me that you've snogged Gideon Prewitt" Remus was in a state of shock as he stared at his girlfriend who was currently trying to suppress her laughter.

"It was only once, in fourth year during a Hufflepuff party, and to this day has been one of the worst snogs in my entire life," she said as she watched a grin make its way into the lanky boys face, "and who was your best?"