𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Chapter Seven
╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮
❝ Cause I'm Sirius fucking Black, that's how ❞
╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

Sunday mornings were Marigold's favourites, consisting of every person in the castle currently catching up on lost sleep, everyone except herself

She often found herself awake when no one else was, it was peaceful and relaxing for her to know that she was alone for a few hours of the day. She'd often get her most current read, grab a coffee from the kitchen, and just sit in the quiet of the Ravenclaw common room and detach herself from the world.
But today she felt like she needed to be alone in a different atmosphere, something refreshing.

She slipped out from under her comforter and grabbed a hairband on the way out, sneaking through the common room as she tied her hair in a loose low ponytail, leaving the dorms without waking a single soul.
She looked over at one of the many couches to see one of her roommates, Emmeline Vance snuggled up to a Slytherin on the couch, a loud snore erupting from her.

She made it out to the corridors still not sure exactly where she was going, without a plan she continued to roam the halls. Her mind wandered as she looked up at the paintings that decorated the walls, her eyes catching a glimpse of McGonagall heading down to the kitchen.

Marigold soon found herself sitting on the stairs outside the main doors, her skin being caressed by the late November wind. 
The tip of her nose turned a bright shade of red as she took a deep breath of the cool atmosphere. Goosebumps slowly formed on her forearms as she stared at the break of dawn.

Enjoying the moments in her lonesome she hummed the song Rocket Man by Elton John under her breath. She took the book in her hands and flipped to the page that she had marked the night before, her mind now captured in the pages of literature, listening to the sound of leaves blowing around on the school grounds.

Her mind started to lose focus, thoughts of Remus start to fill her head. Remembering the warm sensation of his skin on hers, the feeling of fireworks that built up in her chest as she remembered what happened just a few nights before.

She had never been so captivated by a person in her life. There was just something about the boy that caused a euphoric effect on her. He paid attention to her, she didn't feel invisible when she was around him, he listened to the things she had to say.

She had never felt so cared for in her life.

Suddenly she was startled by a person sitting down next to her.
She looked into the tired eyes of none other than Remus Lupin, what a pleasant surprise. "Merlin Remus you scared me, what are you doing awake?" she said looking back at the morning sky.