Friend

The semi-truck is rusted and beaten. But it will get him some money, somehow. Ali a 15 year old boy that's no ordinary boy he is the son of the deceased famous Pioneer, Dr.Ghazali. He died when he was 12, in attack by terroist. He was meant to save his father but the mission failed, miserably. Ever since the tragic incident, he moved away into the outer borders of Cyberaya but of course he did not leave peacefully. MATA and Othman wanted him to stay in the organization no matter what but he rebelled and fought his own comrades.

"Alicia, I can't and I don't deserve to be in MATA."

"But we've gone through alot. You can't just quit !"

"I've made up my mind. Sorry Alicia."

--------

"Come on old wreck, time to see what you can do."

Days he has been working on that flat-nose cab over engine semi-truck but got no results. He just wanted to fix the truck and sell it for atleast a hundred or two. The day where he thought he'll have money enough for a month, he discovered something very shocking and out of this world.

"Calling all..... C-calling all Autobots."

The truck's radio suddenly played out the odd and mysterious recording however the recording sounded . . . . Desperate. Ali immediately jumped out of the cab once he heard the weird recording playing on the radio and the truck began shaking furiously with it's lights flaring and fading.

"What the hell ?"

Ali gasped as he backed away from the shaking old, rusted and beaten truck. Soon the truck stoppped shaking and the lights turned off. He rubbed his eyes just to make sure he's not seeing things and slowly approached the truck with caution with every step he takes.

"What are you ?"

But the truck much to Ali's dismay, of course didn't respond. It just sits there, unmoving and totally like a normal truck would behave. Ali feeling not satisfied by the truck's silence, took a sledge hammer and started banging on the truck's bumper harshly hoping to see the same reaction but nothing happened. Ali feeling like he is just tired, since he hasn't been sleeping well enough decided to call it a night.

"Maybe I'm just too tired and started seeing things."

The next morning

Ali woke up early in the morning. In his house that didn't really look like a house, more like a storage room but nonetheless he's fine. He made breakfast, take a bath and do what he usually does in the morning. He walked into the garage that is next to his old yet unreconizable house to see if there's anything out of place. Snatchers and some kids like to steal parts, tools and even tyres from hhis garage so they can sell it to make money but surprisingly that didn't happen.

"Well, that's nice of them not stealing anything from me today."

Ali then wear his gloves and some wires and a battery. He connected the wires from the truck's acumulator to the battery. Doing that is a total mistake. Parts began shifting, the truck transformed into robot. The robot stood and aggressively swing it's huge arms around, damaging everything it hits and poor Ali has to back away. The huge robot then pulled out a cannon from his back with a desparate and fearlful manner.

"I'll kill you ! S-stay back !!!"

"Ah ! Don't shoot, don't shoot !"

The metal being then calmed down slightly but still aimed it's cannon at Ali. Ali approached the metal giant with a very slow pace while having his hands raised to show he's friendly.