Most Wanted

StreetRacer AU

The car in the pic above is the car mentioned in the beginning of this oneshot

In a huge garage stood a young man. His name is Ali Ghazali. A man who loved going fast and a car person who knows many models of cars and their stats. He was cleaning up his mother's old garage until he stumbled upon a very big object covered in alot of cloths, blankets and other types of fabric. After a few pulling and ripping of fabric, the huge object was revealed. A BMW M3 GTR coloured in silver and patterns of blue and slight green. "Whoah, never knew Mama had a car like this." Ali pondered at how many things his mother kept from him. He wiped of the dust, making the silver very shiny and appealing.

The car has a spoiler at it's back, twin exhaust at the sideskirt's end and custom rims. Ali then saw a key already sticked into the keyhole, he took it and opened the door which wasn't locked. Inside he put where the key would go and start the engine. It took a few times but the car's engine roared into life. That was not all, the interior is heavily modified with bars, NOS chargers and no passenger seat.

"Time to take it for a spin."

The car sped across the highways and streets. Overtaking all the traffic and slower vehicles in a flash. He turned and the car began to drift smoothly at a sharp turn. He passed by a random sports car parked nearby and the sports car immediately chase after him. Then the two cars stop.

"Hey hey ! Name's Jet and I gotta say, you have a nice car. Wanna join the notorList ?"

"Thanks, what's that ?"

"It's a list most notorious, most skillful racers around Cyberaya. If you're in the list, you'll be challenged by other members and the best part is that the looser must give his or her car to the winner as a prize. So what's it gonna be ?"

"Heh sure."

______

Now here Ali is challenging one of the top racers on the list after mercilessly defeating his previous opponents. His next rival is Alicia Kheng. She drives a Lamborghini Gallardo with modified engine. Many of his previous rivals say that she has mad skills. Also he learned there are three types car categories, Tuner cars, Muscle cars and Exotic cars.

Tuners have the optimum handling, great for begginners. Muscle cars have insane acceleration power but lack handling stability and needs to hit the brakes at every turn. Exotics have medium handling and acceleration but have very high top speed. Ali knew that this race is gonna be a tough one especially that Khai, his buddy told him that the CPD are preparing to arrest every illegal streetracer at that very day.

"Here goes nothing."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Multiple sirens echoed the roads of Cyberaya. Hundreds of police vehicles are persuing a silver BMW and a yellow Lamborghini. Helicopters hovered above the scene to record it as the two racers flee the cops with speed and dangerously swirl through traffic. Ali and Alicia are connected via Skype so they can communicate while driving.

"Is the race still on ? I don't see any finish line."

"Forget the race, the money or even my car ! We are gonna be in trouble if we're busted by the cops you dork !"

"Hey I'm just asking 'cause I need to go the bathroom !"

"Ugh you're an idiot ! How can you become a street racer ?!"

They dodged every roadblock and every large vehicle that they stumble upon. The police aren't giving up. More and more police federal chaser began to fill in. Slowly increasing the difficulty of escaping them. Ali then took a different route which puzzled Alicia but she followed him nonetheless to escape the cops on their tails. Soon they arrive in an area where there is no road, just grass, dirt and sand. Ali's car had no trouble speeding through the uneven ground but Alicia's Lamborghini isn't very so fortunate. Her exotic car is too low and she has to be careful driving that expensive vehicle so she won't be spending too much money to repair it.

______
"There we're here. Home sweet home."

"There isn't anything here. Just an abandoned garage."

"This is where I started my carrier."

The garage looked old and crooked. Alot of rusted tools and spare parts laying on the floor. To Alicia, this place is nothing more than a dump but to Ali it's a safe heaven. Alicia looked around then saw a photo frame, in the picture is a woman wearing a green hijab and behind her was the exact same car that Ali droved. This surprised Alicia making her drop her phone she held.

"You were The Most Wanted's son ?"

"Yep."

"Bu-b- but how ? Everyone said that car was destroyed in a brutal accident !"

"I found it, still find. Just a li'l bit dusty and why are you so shocked ?"

"She had a big rep with the police. She has 1 hundred thousand bounty points recorded by the CPD in one single persuit ! How am I not shocked to find a noob like you drive that car !"

"Hey I got some rep you know !"

Alicia still didn't want to loose so she kept arguing about Ali's lack of skills and the multiple times Ali nearly got busted. Ali decided that arguing isn't gonna help anything so he walked up to Alicia's car and started working on it. Alicia realising she's being ignored, stomped her way towards Ali and pulling him away with red cheeks for some unknown reason.

"Oii, I'm doing you a favor here !"

"S-shut up dork."

"Why ?"

"I had fantasies of marrying Aliya's son which is y-you ! Now shut up !"

Ali was very dumbfounded from what Alicia said which then his cheeks began to heat up. Alicia swiftly gave a small kiss at Ali's cheek before running away into the bathroom that situated near the garage's back. Ali couldn't react and stood there, holding his left cheek where Alicia just kissed him.

"I am not dreaming, right ?"