Shipper

Moon. Everyone thinks she's a hyperactive kid with her jumping around and her attitude. But what if behind all that childish behavior is an entity of chaos ? Of course no one knew this. Not even her bestfriends Ali, Khai or even Iman. She has a book, now most people think; "What's so dangerous about a book ?"

Well that book is a instrument of chaos and disorder. The book where she writes stories based on her imagination. They aren't any type of stories, shipping stories and most of them being one particular ship. No one knows for sure what's contained in that book of hers. To add the fact, she also does fanarts. Most specifically shipping fanarts and oh boy she has TONS of them in her room.

One day she decided to bring her shipping fanfic book with her to the Academy which will end badly. How do I know ? Well I wrote this thing and when it comes to shipping people, Moon is crazy about it so yeah, that's why it WILL end badly. For the victim of being shipped of course.

________

"Hey Moon !"

Oh hey Iman, Khai. Done with your training and inventing ?"

"Yep. So whatcha got there ?"

Khai pointed at the book in Moon's left hand. She doesn't have training today but since she's bored, might as well come here and chill. Without pissing off Agent Leon of course, that would be terrible. Iman noticed how close and paranoid-ish Moon when Khai looks at the book. Thinking it's just a diary or a book with notes, she shrugs it off. Unknown to them it's the most horrifying thing that they'll ever see.

"Hey you guys happen to see AliLicia anywhere ?"

"AliLicia ?"

"Oh it's just a short version of their names. Nothing suspicious here."

Khai and Iman eyed the young Inviso for a while but got cut short with AliLicia arriving.

"Hey guys !"

"Haish. Don't you ever be less childish ?"

Ali greeted the three while Alicia kept a certain amount of distance from them. Moon noticed that Alicia is staring at Ali for quite a long but not so long time. Alicia then realised that she's been staring at Ali for too long and shifted her gaze elsewhere which Moon also noticed and smirked as she began to plan more fanfics and fanarts about the two. Iman feeling a little bit overwhelmed by Moon's grin began to ponder what is going on in her bestfriend's head.

"Hey where's Iman ? I need to see her."

Oh she's here, go and see your wittle Rudy."

Moon teased when she heard Rudy coming in the area. Iman's cheeks are scarlet red when Moon teased and the other "ooh"ed making her blush harder. Iman then grabbed Rudy by the arm and drag him elsewhere. They were out in a flash.

"Whoa that is interesting."

"Yeah, if only you see more of the things that I've made."

What is it ?"

Moon grinned wickedly as Alicia and Ali are now curious, wanting to know that Moon wanted to show them. Khai knowing someone's gonna loose their sanity today, ran out of the hangout area. Moon's grin went even wider than before, she could just imagine the two's reactions and blushing faces once she reveals what is in her book of chaos and fluff.

"Come on show us !"

Yeah, this is the rare times I get interested in something."

Moon chuckled but opened her book anyways. In the book a fanart of Ali kneeling on leg and his hand has an opened red box, containing a ring. In the same picture is also Alicia with hands covering her mouth in joy. And the page next to it says. "AliLicia The Happiest Couple". This made Alicia blushed a bright scarlet red and Ali with his mouth gaping wide. They both didn't last long and fell to the floor. Unconscience.

"Welp. That was worth it."

Moon then called Agent Geetha. Geetha questioned why the two are out cold but Moon snickered and gave a short yet riddly answer.

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
Love is complicated
So as these two"