‣ fifteen

┊✿┊

┊✿┊

after soobin parted ways from deokhye and jaehyuk, she visited the hospital only to angrily stomp her way back home. there, changbin was lounging on the couch, watching an anime on the tv.

"sup," he simply said, noticing her.

"you big head, why didn't you tell me you got released? i went all the way to the hospital for nothing!" soobin ranted.

"i don't have your number."

"you could've told jisung to let me know."

she put the bag of food on the coffee table and plopped down on the ground, leaning back on her left hand while holding her right out.

changbin looked at her hand then back at her face with an eyebrow raised.

"give me your phone, so we can exchange numbers," she said.

with a sigh, he grabbed his cell from between him and the couch and unlocked it before handing it over.

soobin did what she said and saved his contact in her phone and vice versa. she slid his phone back to his side of the table as he sat on the ground, matching her position.

"don't bother texting me if it's not important," he told her.

"why would i contact you if i didn't have a reason to?" she rolled her eyes. "anyways, i made you food to eat at the hospital but since you're home, i'll eat it myself."

"huh?! what, no! share—!"

he reached out for the bag but it was pulled back, a teasing grin adorning soobin's face. her hand went into the bag and came back out with a container in her grasp.

"here," she said, holding it out to changbin.

he took it and when he opened it, he whined like a child. "this is only vegetables!"

the girl shrugged with a smug smirk, but it disappeared when changbin took the bag by its handles and ran into his room, shutting the door behind him.

"h-hey!" soobin shouted and got up to follow him.

she tried to turn the doorknob but it was locked. "you big-headed pig!"

letting out another huff, she crossed her arms and went back to the couch. she plopped down, closing her eyes.

"he's lucky i made extra food.."