‣ one

┊✿┊

┊✿┊

the dangling of the keys to her new apartment ignited a surge of happiness to flow through soobin's veins. she was on her way to school on a monday morning, hands tucked into the pockets of her blazer and walking with a skip in her step.

"soobinnie~!"

a familiar female voice sounded from behind her and the said girl stopped in her tracks, turning around.

just a few feet away stood deokhye and jaehyuk, two of her closest friends. deokhye's shoulder-length hair bounced with every hop and jaehyuk's scarf threatened to slip off from around his neck as they ran to catch up with the shorter student. wide smiles were displayed on their faces, soobin's following soon after.

"good morning!" soobin cheerily greeted them.

deokhye linked their arms together and replied, "morning, binnie!"

for the next few minutes, they all traveled to their school together. entering the building, they made it to the main area where the convenience store was, along with a few tables and benches.

"hey, about tomorrow—" soobin began but was cut off by deokhye's frantic hits on the shoulder.

"he's here, he's here!" she repeated and pushed through the other students that walked in front of them. "excuse me!"

she then turned to soobin and jaehyuk and ushered them to hurry up and follow her. the three stood off to the side and soobin watched as a fellow second-year arrived.

the boy had a cold aura around him, and once he stepped in, everyone cleared the walkway for him. the girls squealed and gushed to their friends, even those on the second floor looking over the balcony.

 the girls squealed and gushed to their friends, even those on the second floor looking over the balcony

"the junior in class a, seo changbin. he's one of the top three boys in this school. he's so cool," deokhye dreamily sighed out.

jaehyuk laughed through his nose. "any cool guy.. that's enough for you, right?"

"but he's just so cool!"