‣ nine

┊✿┊

┊✿┊

when the girls got back to the classroom, there was still a lot of time left to kill. deokhye and jaehyuk were immersed in a conversation while soobin opened her backpack to search for something, only to widen her eyes in surprise.

she lifted the sports jacket from the bag and her eyebrows knitted together at the nameplate embroidered on the left side of the chest.

창빈

oh, my god.. soobin mentally shouted at herself. she stuffed the jacket back in and zipped it up, abruptly standing up.

"bin? something wrong?" jaehyuk inquired.

"u-uh, nope! everything's okay! i'm just going to, um, give something to minho. yeah! i forgot to give it to him earlier.. bye now!"

clutching her bag close to her chest, her feet paced up the stairs where the room belonging to class 2-a resided.

standing beside the open door, her eyes wandered around, searching for changbin.

"oh, soobin?" minhyuk, a friend of hers, cheerily waved from his seat.

he sat with a couple of his friends who were in different grades, and their attention turned to the girl.

"noona! hi!" greeted sanha.

moonbin copied him before asking, "what are you doing here?"

thankfully, there wasn't a lot of other class 2-a students lingering around, so soobin gestured a head nod towards where changbin was located, talking to a peer.

"hm? changbin-ah?"

upon hearing his name, changbin glanced away from the boy he was talking to and to minhyuk before switching his focus to soobin.

sanha tilted his head. "you know soobin noona?"

changbin looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow.

"no.." he trailed off, standing from his chair. "i'll be back. i'm gonna go to the bathroom."

soobin slouched, inwardly groaning, and clenched her fists, making three of her friends laugh in amusement.

"why were you looking for him?" moonbin asked.

"he dropped something in the hall."

they hummed in acknowledgment and prior to soobin leaving the class, minhyuk called out to her, "visit us at the dance studio with minho hyung soon!"

"i will, promise!"

and she was running to find wherever changbin had gone off to.

soobin found him crossing the hall that connected the school buildings and sprinted to him, grabbing onto his arm.

"wha— get off!" he yelled.

"chill! we accident—"

her sentence cut short when changbin shoved her aside. anger boiled through her body as she mentally strangled him.

"you know what? just meet me in the home ec class before p.e. starts.. stubborn bitch," scoffed soobin.

although she said the insult under her breath, changbin whipped around and glared at her back as she jogged away.

"stubborn bitch? then you're a stupid bitch."

he decided to walk around the campus a bit more to cool off before he returned to his class.

"hey, did soobin give you whatever you dropped?" minhyuk asked, eyeing changbin making a beeline for his chair.

silently shaking his head, the conversation ended and changbin unzipped his bag. he rummaged around until his whole body froze, an exasperated sigh escaping his lips.

he pushed the temptation to throw a childish tantrum right then and there to the back of his mind, replacing the thought with cursing soobin out.

that stupid girl.. no wonder she's in the class below me. where did she say to meet her?

changbin then hastily left the room once again. his feet padded against the hardwood floors as he hurried to get his jacket back.

he spotted her sitting at one of the tables, her back facing the entrance and a pair of scissors in her grasp. he harshly slid the door open, causing it to make a loud sound, and soobin jumped from surprise.

"wait! stop!" changbin shouted and he threw her jacket on the table while grabbing his own. "..oh my god."

where his name tag was once embroidered was replaced with a square hole.

"what did you do?!"

soobin snorted. "oh, now you wanna listen?"

"fix it!" changbin shoved the jacket in her face.

"why? it's just like wearing ripped jeans," she continued to laugh.

"this isn't a pair of jeans! who the hell wears shirts with holes here?!" he fumed.

"trendsetters."

"na soobin!"

"okay! fine, jeez.. you get angry so easily.."

she lightheartedly took his jacket back and took a mini sewing kit out of the top drawer of the table. changbin had taken the seat beside the younger girl, glaring at her.

"you're gonna get wrinkles faster if you keep looking like an angry bird," she uttered under her breath.

"SHUT UP!"

┊✿┊

miki's commentary!
→ why cant my friends understand that i have absolutely no energy to spend time with them outside of school and need to recharge alone ///: i just realized that all of my friends are extroverted and i'm the only introvert LOLOL